Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are like the basic spell caster class in the game.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
All their abilities are special type. They dont have really a lot of hp,or strength but they can summon servants (children),cast illusion magic (make up),dominate others via love and infuration. 
And if they are skilled they can win a entire life with minimal effort like a true wizard. 
They are never really on the frontline either,and usually dont have any real risks in life,they let other melee classes duke it out.

Melinda said:
What class are trannies?

Good point. They are like a special class as well. But they draw power from an dark/fake source. While females are more arcane type of spellcasters,the trannies would be more of an rune/preparation type. 

And their mana pool is also very low as well. Overall trannies are a weak class,but still stronger than most male ones.

I wish you could change classes

Nah, they are the NPCs who can do nothing but stand around all day because they have adventurers to do everything for them.

blackcel said:
Nah, they are the NPCs who can do nothing but stand around all day because they have adventurers to do everything for them.

NPCs would be rich investors and corporation,I dont think it depends much on the gender there.

naw, theyre just the girl streamers

can someone translate this to LoL

hehe xd said:
can someone translate this to LoL
Nah not really. This is more DnD types of classes,or just general fantasy.

Incels are those hostile kobolds near the mines in Goldshire.

latest

Melinda said:
What class are trannies?

Rogues.

7339er said:
Incels are those hostile kobolds near the mines in Goldshire.

latest

Those spell casters outside of Goldshire hurt a lot, at least in vanilla. GIVE ME CLASSIC WOW NOW!