Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FEMALES ARE LIKE DOGS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
It's something I observed during my lifetime. The similarities in behavior are so close u can't tell which is which. If u don't be a strong alpha with your dog , it will misbehave and defy you , same as females as soon as you show weakness they walk all over you. You don't allow your dog to walk u on a leash , you put the dog on the leash and walk it. Same with females u need to show them who is in charge and put them on the leash. If you want to learn about female nature I advise u fellow incels to get a dog. If you treat a female like u treat your dog , strong and with authority she will be submissive to you.

This is true. Men and women aren't equal. Men are the masters and women are their servants. That's how it is in almost every mammal specie.

That's insulting to dogs, and I don't even like dogs that much.

It's something I observed during my lifetime. The similarities in behavior are so close u can't tell which is which. If u don't be a strong alpha with your dog , it will misbehave and defy you , same as females as soon as you show weakness they walk all over you. You don't allow your dog to walk u on a leash , you put the dog on the leash and walk it. Same with females u need to show them who is in charge and put them on the leash. If you want to learn about female nature I advise u fellow incels to get a dog. If you treat a female like u treat your dog , strong and with authority she will be submissive to you.
Last time I checked dogs had loyalty. Foids though... maybe not so much...

That's why they are called bitches

HEY! dont be mean to dogs, at least they are actually happy to see my ugly 1/10 face unlike femoid meat

That's why they are called bitches

mZpHkt3.gif

Wrong.
Dogs are actually kind and loyal.

You have to be low inhib and treat your pet foid like a dog if you ever expect her to love you. Still even as Chad you risk losing her to giga chad.

You have to be low inhib and treat your pet foid like a dog if you ever expect her to love you. Still even as Chad you risk losing her to giga chad.
Lmao at that cucked avi.
This post would be 10 times better with your last avi.

Lmao at that cucked avi.
This post would be 10 times better with your last avi.

Rip jinx avi. Still, I'd say my avi is a good example. You don't have to beat your dog/foid into submission every single waking moment for them to follow your orders. You have to train them and reward them for good behavior. I want a qt loli I could love and pet all day who gives me the cute face like in my avi when I pet her. As long as you're firm when they screw up, you can be loving and still expect mostly good out of them.

Rip jinx avi. Still, I'd say my avi is a good example. You don't have to beat your dog/foid into submission every single waking moment for them to follow your orders. You have to train them and reward them for good behavior. I want a qt loli I could love and pet all day who gives me the cute face like in my avi when I pet her. As long as you're firm when they screw up, you can be loving and still expect mostly good out of them.
Jfl I guarantee you are not abusive or into abuse. You just want to be cause you heard girls like it but you just arent at all.
Jfl you dont even want sex just someone to be there for you.

But dogs don't cheat and are loyal to their owner

My bitch is sleeping in my bed right now

both men and women have animalistic qualities tbh

what the fuck you never had a dog then, they are god creatures and shouldnt be compared to humans

If you want to learn about female nature I advise u fellow incels to get a dog. If you treat a female like u treat your dog , strong and with authority she will be submissive to you.

JFL if you arent dogmaxxing in 2018