Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Females are inherently inferior to men

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Females need advantages in everything like in sports, because of their bodies and their weak, emotional, unrational minds they are lesser in every way.

The problem is, this actually gives men a disadvantage after weak men give women power, since now men have to be shit on in every way in order for some kind of "equality" to exist.

The matriarchy is everywhere. Dating is fucked because of "female empowerment"

You called me fat? Watch me false accuse you of sexual assault
You're short? Go to hell

You said I have a loose pussy? Stop bodyshaming
Small dick? Go to hell

Notice the difference?
Everything that makes up the most important trait of females... Can be changed. Men cannot change past a certain point.

females: Ugly? Get makeup. Loose pussy? Fat? Doesn't matter. The matriarchy will take care of any men shaming you.

men: Ugly? Rope. Small dick? Short? Rope

Women are superior at being parasites. Men create civilization, while women create means to parasite off the hard work of men.

old news , foids are known to be lesser in every way . wait until the civilization fall and they will go back to their rightful place which is the kitchen

old news , foids are known to be lesser in every way . wait until the civilization fall and they will go back to their rightful place which is the kitchen

No leeches please, let them work and then give all their cash to their husbands to spend.

I mean, men builds a whole civilization from the scratch, what womyn do is just open their legs.

Women are embarrassing.

The standard for men is protection, Chicos. It’s been shown countless times that if you aren’t fit for the standards of foods, you’re literally useless mang. they encourage rope among non-chads or people they can settle with.

it’s over for us all

Foids aren't even good in the kitchen. Pretty much all the top chefs in the world with Michelin Star restaurants are men. Getting good at cooking requires hard work and dedication. Foids are used to having everything handed to them.

Last edited:
Foids aren't even good in the kitchen. Pretty much all the top chefs in the world with Michelin Star restaurants are men. Getting good at cooking requires hard work and dedication. Foids are used to having everything handed to them.
Pretty much what i was going to say. Funny enough, the entire human race came out of a foids flesh someday. Which means we are all parasites that grew out of our mothers womb. We are all parasites to a certain extent. Of society, of our parents, of culture, other people's opinions, etc. The problem is foids arent embarassed of that fact. In fact, they embrace it and make a medal out of it, like they do with everything. How pathetic :feelshaha:

Pretty much what i was going to say. Funny enough, the entire human race came out of a foids flesh someday. Which means we are all parasites that grew out of our mothers womb. We are all parasites to a certain extent. Of society, of our parents, of culture, other people's opinions, etc. The problem is foids arent embarassed of that fact. In fact, they embrace it and make a medal out of it, like they do with everything. How pathetic :feelshaha:
You're insane. We're all our fathers sperm too what's your point

I mean, men builds a whole civilization from the scratch, what womyn do is just open their legs.

And that is also their only value, maybe motherhood but allomothers are needed as maternal instincts are a myth.

The ancient men of past civilizations had their shit together, in regards to female nature.

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.

Re: How yellow is your teeth?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185286545Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:57 PM CDT
Simple. They have a rather "Golden" hue.

Women should be subservient to men.

“Called it a baby? No it’s a fetus!”

“I don’t care if liking teenage girls isn’t technically pedophilia but actually hebephilia, go to hell!”