Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are hardwired to prefer males who are poor providers, attractive, and polygyneous.. cucking you is just a bonus

grimreaperec8

grimreaperec8

Abrogate
Sources:
"The sexy son hypothesis in evolutionary biology and sexual selection—proposed by Ronald Fisher in 1930—states that a female's ideal mate choice among potential mates is one whose genes will produce male offspring with the best chance of reproductive success. This also implies that a potential mate's capacity as a parental caregiver or any other direct benefits the father can offer the mother, such as nuptial gifts or good territory, are irrelevant to his value as the potential father of the female's offspring. Fisher's principle means that the sex ratio (except in certain eusocial insects) is always 1:1 between males and females, yet what matters most are her "sexy sons"' future breeding successes, more likely if they have a promiscuous father, in creating large numbers of offspring carrying copies of her genes.[1] This sexual selection hypothesis has been researched in species such as the European pied flycatcher.[2]

The sexy son hypothesis has also been put forward as the origin of some aspects of human sexual activity. In particular, research on the ovulatory shift hypothesis has shown that during the most fertile times of their menstrual cycles, human females are more attracted to more masculine and physically attractive men, and to men whose physical features are indicative of a higher exposure to testosterone during key developmental periods.[18] During the remainder of the cycle, when women are less fertile, they tend do be more attracted to men with slightly more feminine faces. However, the methodology of these claims is disputed.[19]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis
"
Women in the third trimester of pregnancy clearly prefer more feminine men's faces, distancing themselves from the choices of women in other physiological conditions concerning the sexual hormonal status during the reproductive age. However, other psychosocial variables may explain this interesting finding. "
https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)31033-X/pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Females have open opportunities to breed with males who is attractive
  2. the genes for males who are attractive and also promiscuous spread more aggressively
  3. males who are nonproviders are more successful and spread their genes further and faster than other males
  4. attractiveness and genetics for promiscuity become inherently linked to genetics for nonproviders whenever:
    • there are no consequences to being a nonprovider
    • females are easily able to breed with nonproviders
When a female sees that a male is attractive, she gets wet.
When she hears that he's very promiscuous, she gets even wetter.
and when she hears that he doesn't provide, she starts creaming herself.

Chad is by nature and by design a nonprovider. But I would still rather have his child than yours.
It's just in my nature. Sorry! Oh will you please help me raise Chad's son? i want to have lots of grandchildren :D
Yea, chad is abusive, but you know what that means ;) My sons and grandsons will enslave other women to my empire!

Oh you poor baby. Maybe I'll give you a handie tonight. And maybe, just maybe, i'll have one of your babies.. to secure your support...poor cuckie

Last edited:
Dual mating strategy is legit.

Fucking ragefuel. As if I don't hate them by default enough.

Female enslavement NOW. :woke::fire:

Sexy sons hypothesis is the ultimate blackpill. Thread should be stickied.

But I disagree about not providing. Women want resources for themselves and their children, and they do have to make tradeoffs between Chadness and provisioning ability.

They do but that comes in later in their mind after their brain kicks in. Sexually, their vagina couldnt give a shit about that.