Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females are hardwired to hate you

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It is in a females nature to hate ugly/ethnic men, like how baby sea turtles know to go to the ocean, or bees know to collect pollen. Females are hardwired to hate us so that there is no chance of them being impregnated by our inferior seed. Females want us dead, and it the rate they are gaining power in the western world (and some eastern countries), females will soon have the power to get rid of us.

Our existence was predetermined to rot according to the code.

Indeed, son. Women hate brown men and ugly men in general. In their eyes, brown equals ugly.

Females are hardwired to fuck dogs.

I've been trying to say this for years, even my own mother hates me

"incels hate women"

funny thing is most incels don't, just the blackpilled ones

but all women hate incels

Just a reminder there is actually nothing stopping you (Aside from yourself) from kidnapping a female and raping her until you get bored and dump her body in a vat of acid.

I bet with how Low IQ those creatures are, they will come visit your chadfish in a hut in the middle of the woods within 1 day of talking on Tinder, JFL.

and we are hardwired to spread our genes (rape)

AFSisi.jpg