Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Females are dying by their own hand.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
Number of females in the world is dropping down.

But the male population is going up.

Is the world bank a liar? Or this is the reason we are incels? B3atches prefer to die than getting a male.

Is this legit ? If true it could be due to females living longer, which means lots of old women dying.

A lot of the world's new babies are born in places such as Asia and Africa, maybe they're killed because in traditional times the male was the one to continue the family's legacy.
If you had a female you'd basically be raising the wife for another family, after marriage the male's grandma or something usually moves in leaving the wife to care for the husband's family too.

Apparently, despite they live longer the number of females is dropping down since the 1960 while the males are rising up.

Last edited:
Females are dying by their own hand.
Number of females in the world is dropping down.
B3atches prefer to die than getting a male.
Assuming it's true their numbers are dropping I'm not sure why you would assume it's by suicide.

Aren't there places like China where they want male babies (harder workers to earn money for selfish parents) so they actually have abortions if it's a foid fetus?

Also maybe women just die because of incompetence (stupid, don't pay attention to danger) or thrilseeking with violent chads, or fake suicide attempts for attention that accidentally work because foid incompetence.

I messed up the title, i was meaning dying by their own hand because they refuse to get a male, not because of suicide.

In african and a lot of asian countries a male would bring more profit for his family (well, at least the family won't starve) because he's stronger and can work in the field. But we shouldn't be happy about that, as they all work towards female depopulation and ensuing incelisation of men because of that. We're fucked in the long run.

It's not abobut Asia or Africa, blu line is EU, green line is USA. It's in the western world too.

We really should urge people to abort males if they want to have sex in the future.

Let's rob the femcels, before it's too late. Better than nothing. It does not show it before the 1960, but isn't that when the feminist and other bulls* started?

Seriously, if the number of females is dropping down the world population will drop down too. How can we breen enought b3atches? F* the feminism who else is responsable for that.

Last edited:
Also notice how (apparently) even the WWII couldn't break the trend: in 15-20 years Europe's male population recovered.

Last edited:
I don't get it, if the number of females is dropping down the world population will drop down too. The plus males, basically the incels, will die, but also the females who do refuse to get a male because of feminism will die. Within 20 years the male will be 55% and female 45%, but the world population should drop down, why do they say the world population is growing up?

I think that's because of chinese abortions