Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are always so optimistic

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
How could they not? if they're in need there is the whole world that is willing to help them. 

We men, instead, have to do it all by ourselves. It's so tough. I'm dying inside

Ikr, I hate how sassy and bubbly they are.
And when somebody has bad stuff happening they be like "everything will be alright, I'll keep my fingers crossed " etc

Then they say it's all an act and that they're super depressed for no fucking reason!

If you can get sex anytime you want wouldn't you?

our politicians left them unchecked, these are the results

simple math

incelman said:
If you can get sex anytime you want wouldn't you?

True I would love life if I had a ton of options for sex too

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
True I would love life if I had a ton of options for sex too

Sex is fundamental for a person's mindset

they are optimistic about chads cock

My Mom was, and probably still is, oblivious to this.

Randos always help her with stuff, so she thinks everyone is treated similarly.

If she was my only parent, wew.

Lol because every man will bend over backwards for their every demand, just lol at not being born a female or chad

dat female privilege. women don't* get a lot of slack for complaining, and they have 1000 orbiters to accommodate it

females are born on pedestals.

Depression is a choice teehee!

It is same how kids are generaly more happy and optimistic.

It is because they are bluepilled and think that the world is waiting and wanting them. 

Now for some kids this never ends cause they are in fact the wanted ones,but evem incel children are more optimistic before they realise it. 

Cue to females,they simply live lives as Gods,provided with validation,inherent value,mostly unlimited choices both socially,sex wise and financially. 

No matter what she does someone will help her out and be for her. So life is one big party and enjoyment for her. 

No cue to incel,where life is this long agony of being alone and rejected untill he finally offs himself. 

And that is why females are generally more optimistic.

King_of_morons said:
Depression is a choice teehee!

Oh females ABSOLUTELY ADORE the new age philosophy,positive thinking and all that crap. 
It is a perfect way for them to rebrand their privilege as earned and to frame incels and other undesirables as the guilty ones. 

After all incels CHOSE to be ugly and poor.

When you live your life on easy mode it's easy to be optimistic.

Even in small ways, most young women are uplifted and confirmed as a person daily. It's kind of like famous people who get stuck in eternal adolescence; their behavior is always affirmed as "good," so they see no reason to believe the world is a terrible place and whatnot.

They think they can get anyone