Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are all the same.. finally got a match and this happened

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
One thing I've learned from that horrible soul crushing app is that if you're a white guy who isn't top 10% no white female will match with you if they're early 20s and not fat. Every single one of them are the same.. you'll only match with a white female if she's well over 30 or overweight. They arnt willing to even match with you otherwise.

I finally got a match who looks white, isn't overweight and isn't a tranny...
Then I read the bio.... They think it's a joke. They really think men's desperation and their ability to get a massive amount of interest from guys is a joke... How fucked up is that. Rather than be greatful.

It's fucking hopeless for your average guy in 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-15-12-56-20-59_fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e15273.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-15-12-56-20-59_fe657d718f12c74f5142081a66e15273.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 371
20% only, incel.

Are women this addicted to Tinder? Holy shit. Fuck this woman. She wastes her time just to swipe right and then start to read messages about her just to make herself feel like a "KWEEN:foidSoy:". I don't think anyone should be using Tinder, I never used it and never will.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: SO FUNNY HAHAHA :lul::lul::lul::lul: GIVING UGLY FUCKING CUNTS HOPE :lul::lul::lul::lul: ONLY FOR THEM TO REALISE IM JOKING, WAIT WHY ARE THEY SHOOTING AT US?!?! :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you use Tinder as a sub7 you are giga cucked, Your profile will get a low ELO, and eventually can only be viewed by landwhales, single mothers and the most manly of trannyes, sub 2s

Even if that's what she's into (which is actually disgusting and self absorbed)
Why would she feel the need to further run down these men by telling everyone on her profile... Like how can you be proud of that to the point you'd tell people like it's some kind of big joke or achievement

Even if that's what she's into (which is actually disgusting and self absorbed)
Why would she feel the need to further run down these men by telling everyone on her profile... Like how can you be proud of that to the point you'd tell people like it's some kind of big joke or achievement
What do you think of the idea of dating installing base limits? Like if a user (who's verified as a female) has x amount of matches but doesn't propose to met one in y amount of time and the party varifies the woman never showed up if she did, she'll be temporarily banned. If this continues for multiple times, the woman in question will be permanently banned via facial recognition algorithms?

One thing I've learned from that horrible soul crushing app is that if you're a white guy who isn't top 10% no white female will match with you if they're early 20s and not fat. Every single one of them are the same.. you'll only match with a white female if she's well over 30 or overweight. They arnt willing to even match with you otherwise.

Then I read the bio.... They think it's a joke. They really think men's desperation and their ability to get a massive amount of interest from guys is a joke... How fucked up is that. Rather than be greatful.

Such lovely, benevolent creatures, aren't they? Same happened to me as I said in another thread. She bragged about how many thousand matches she had because she would literally spend her whole day swipping right on everyone. They really get off to male suffering. But we are the sadistic ones.
I'm boiling with hatred right now. Also, you live in one of the incel hells, NZ, a super promiscuous country with mega picky women. I would sincerely get the fuck out of there and try my life somewhere.

Tell her that one day someone's going to kick her head in.

Again, a Meme Gender:feelsclown:

I thought you quit this forum.

Anyhow, water is wet