Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female YTers with social anxiety/forever alone really set my ass on fire

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Some roastie was crying she has social anxiety, is 28 and will never have a bf. Then she said she had two relationships in the past. Then there are the white knights that lick her yeasty vag and butt saying how beautiful she is and won't be alone. There are also blackpillers who see thru her bullshit. I always leave comments how full of shit they are and men who aren't in the top 15% are practically invisible to women in 2018.

Why are you even wasting your time and watching these videos then?

Your comment to her is not even on the radar.

I hope all these roasties miss the buzzer, their eggs get roasted to match their busted pussies and they kill themselves to be inductees to the Dead Roastie Society.

"i hav socul anxiet and depressin 2 gais pls orbit me!!!"

"Set my ass on fire" lmao. That's an expression I've never heard before and I need to start using it.

"oh my goood... my gooooooood... i havent had a relationship i-in... in.... IN A YEAR!!!!!!!"

i remember on some oreoman vid some bitch was like "im forever alone cause my boyfriend dumped me 2 months ago" fucking AHAHAHAHAA LOOOL

Females can't have social anxiety

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back