Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Female virginity = ultimate prize. Male virginity = ultimate loser in life to be made fun of forever.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
So, women get to sell their virgin pussies for MILLIONS, because a female being a late virgin is beautiful and a delicacy, but men who are virgin at the same age are fucking losers and always to be joked about, shamed in every fucking way possible? Virgin shaming is really fucking bad, but virgin women are seen as the all goddesses saints of the sky saviors of purity and entitled to millions in their bank accounts because they are able to sell their virginity.
Holy shit, society can't get more fucking hypocritical than that. What sort of double standards is even this?
I get so fucking angry that I get lost trying to find words to express myself regarding such tremendous, unimaginable bullshit like this.
What the fuck happened to a logical and EQUAL society?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLe2Tk5tqYI

REALLY GO FUCK YOURSELF VERY FUCKING MUCH, I REALLY WANT TO DESTROY THIS SOCIETY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COMPLETELY OFF THE CHARTS INSANITY AND HYPOCRISY OF DOUBLE STANDARDS? THIS IS SO YOU CAN SEE JUST HOW MANIPULATIVE AND SENSELESS FEMALES ARE
FOIDS CAN GET MILLIONS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE VIRGIN WHILE VIRGIN MEN ARE SHAMED TO DEATH EVERYWHERE IN EVERY WAY FOR THE SAKE OF HUMILIATING SOMEONE

Simply not having sex with chad until they're 18 makes them a millionaire jfl

And even if they have sex they can still monetize their pussy through Onlyfans or betabuxxing. Infinite safety nets in life

And even if they have sex they can still monetize their pussy through Onlyfans or betabuxxing. Infinite safety nets in life
That's life on autoplay difficulty. You just need a pussy between your legs and you get free pass for money through modelling for onlyfans.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s scamming whatever rich simp and turned out she wasn’t a virgin. Whores can never be trusted.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s scamming whatever rich simp and turned out she wasn’t a virgin. Whores can never be trusted.
yeah i would love to see any actual proof of her actually being one.. and i wouldn't trust that either.. can be forged for money

"I REALLY WANT TO DESTROY THIS SOCIETY"
same..

Last edited:
yeah i would love to see any actual proof of her actually being one.. and i wouldn't trust that either.. can be forged for money

"I REALLY WANT TO DESTROY THIS SOCIETY"
same..
Trusting female words xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"It's my first time I swear"
"Yeah I see it is a fucking cave here, I could fit a whole fucking building inside you"

Just be a poor peasant village girl from south of Brazil, and she can sell her pussy for a million dollars. Her looksmatched brother on the other hand has to remain wageslaving in the fields.

Seriously, these women don't even have to work hard. I wish people can just give money to me for full 4-year tuitions at Harvard, a brand new Lamborghini, a mansion in the boondocks and enough left over to enterprise in a startup only for what I already have.

Just be a poor peasant village girl from south of Brazil, and she can sell her pussy for a million dollars. Her looksmatched brother on the other hand has to remain wageslaving in the fields.

Seriously, these women don't even have to work hard. I wish people can just give money to me for full 4-year tuitions at Harvard, a brand new Lamborghini, a mansion in the boondocks and enough left over to enterprise in a startup only for what I already have.
Brazilian girls are fire dude! Their virginity would easily sell for tens of millions for the right bidder. But I guess that would never happen since they start fucking around at like age 11. xDDDDDDDDDD They gotta be smarter to make that money.

There’s no guarantee she’s a virgin. If a women’s lips are moving, she’s lying

If a women’s lips are moving, she’s lying
I can confirm this so fucking much. lmao
That is one of the funniest shit I've read my whole life and it unfortunately turns out to be true. Fucking hell.
hymen check
"she only done anal and blowjobs"
True. I heard many girls in my old school saying exactly that. They would only do anal and blowjobs to remain virgin. So fucking vile dude.

Last edited:
There is not even a way to guarantee that she is virigin and not a roastie who got hymen restoration surgery

Exactly well stated.

There is not even a way to guarantee that she is virigin and not a roastie who got hymen restoration surgery
There has to be a way to tell if someone has been under surgery for that or is a legit virgin, there has to be. I remember watching the case of a muslim woman that got a surgery for that after she got raped, and she was going to get married, if the husband found out she was not virging, she was going to die.

So, women get to sell their virgin pussies for MILLIONS, because a female being a late virgin is beautiful and a delicacy, but men who are virgin at the same age are fucking losers and always to be joked about, shamed in every fucking way possible? Virgin shaming is really fucking bad, but virgin women are seen as the all goddesses saints of the sky saviors of purity and entitled to millions in their bank accounts because they are able to sell their virginity.
Holy shit, society can't get more fucking hypocritical than that. What sort of double standards is even this?
I get so fucking angry that I get lost trying to find words to express myself regarding such tremendous, unimaginable bullshit like this.

REALLY GO FUCK YOURSELF VERY FUCKING MUCH, I REALLY WANT TO DESTROY THIS SOCIETY, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COMPLETELY OFF THE CHARTS INSANITY AND HYPOCRISY OF DOUBLE STANDARDS? THIS IS SO YOU CAN SEE JUST HOW MANIPULATIVE AND SENSELESS FEMALES ARE
FOIDS CAN GET MILLIONS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE VIRGIN WHILE VIRGIN MEN ARE SHAMED TO DEATH EVERYWHERE IN EVERY WAY FOR THE SAKE OF HUMILIATING SOMEONE

Same reason why hardly anyone wants to see the average man shirtless but don't mind seeing the average woman topless. The average woman no matter what has more sex appeal than the average man.

The only thing foids have is their hole

Same reason why hardly anyone wants to see the average man shirtless but don't mind seeing the average woman topless. The average woman no matter what has more sex appeal than the average man.
Yes. I remember reading from average girls on how successful they were in dating apps and sexually, and they were barely average at all. It's infuriating.

Yes. I remember reading from average girls on how successful they were in dating apps and sexually, and they were barely average at all. It's infuriating.
Same reason why the average man streaking would get arrested while the average woman streaking would be seen as a funny or borderline sexual thing not worthy of punishment like jail time. Same reason why chads are treated better than the average man. Society has unofficially decided (without outright saying it) that someone's sex appeal (particularly their sex appeal to women) should determine that person's objective worth and how lightly they get off when they are punished.

To find out which people in society push this the most, just look for who is most willing to rationalize this inequality and state of affairs with appeals to biology or their brand of morality. Also the people that react angrily when you show you aren't willing to accept these double standards.

Last edited:
This is why I hate simp cuck whiteknights more than I do foids. Think about who's enabling this kind of shit. It's your fellow brother in arms MEN, they are the ones who are fucking up the market by enabling women to do this sort of shit.

Hell yeah she's going to auction off her old ugly ass "virginity" for a million bucks, why not, she had 3 (THREE!!!) thirsty multi-millionaire celebrities competing for it.

Think about who you real enemy is...

This is why I hate simp cuck whiteknights more than I do foids. Think about who's enabling this kind of shit. It's your fellow brother in arms MEN, they are the ones who are fucking up the market by enabling women to do this sort of shit.

Hell yeah she's going to auction off her old ugly ass "virginity" for a million bucks, why not, she had 3 (THREE!!!) thirsty multi-millionaire celebrities competing for it.

True. Men enable all this because they give women an easy life, throwing money at them for being in a hot tub, less harsh penalties, showing their body or I don't fucking know what else.

True. Men enable all this because they give women an easy life, throwing money at them for being in a hot tub, less harsh penalties, showing their body or I don't fucking know what else.
Both men and women enable it.

Hmm I wonder if women find topless chads sexually arousing. Like if you take someone like Chico and hide his face would women still get aroused just by looking at a skinny physique? I don't think so tbh. Guys are sexually attracted to boobs so I think it's obvious that Everyone wants to see a topless woman. I'm speaking from a guys perspective so Idk

Hmm I wonder if women find topless chads sexually arousing. Like if you take someone like Chico and hide his face would women still get aroused just by looking at a skinny physique? I don't think so tbh. Guys are sexually attracted to boobs so I think it's obvious that Everyone wants to see a topless woman. I'm speaking from a guys perspective so Idk
Obviously the guy has to be both good looking in the face and in shape for most women to get aroused seeing such guys topless. Really not even worth thinking about though @Angry_runt tbh because that will never be us.

I particularly think women with very small boobs are deadly sexy.

I know I shouldn't be checking those losers but IT made a predictiably dumb thread about this. Something about how this is the fault of patriarchal society yada yada.
As if a male dominated society would allow women this much freedom.

Women are just valued because they are the ones who do most of the chosing. Guys settle for everything, only chads have real options. Femalke virginity is extremely rare and most female virgins are extremely obese or somehow deformed. A cute female virgin that is willing to sell her virginity is something that is so insanely rare that they can command such price.

Male virgins would do it for 500$, maybe even for free in most cases. Women whore themselves for that much and slutty women are a dime a dozen

Women whore themselves for that much and slutty women are a dime a dozen
This is why the name Slut Liberation Front is so good. Imagine if there was an army with such name dedicated to the imprisonment of sluts to prevent them from overpopulating the planet and spreading STDs.

Average ITcel response: it’s CaPiTaLiSm deal with it!!!1!

But they don’t want to deal with capitalism when they have no job with gender studies, or language studies, or art studies, or fashion studies and they want to get paid for existing. Piece of shit hypocrites, I look forward to the day when I will die so I don’t have to deal with this shit any longer.

tutorial mode

the older i get the more i see my virginity as a weapon, foids are reviled by it, normies try to shame you for it.

i embrace the ugly monster they want me to be.

Imagine paying 1 million for pussy

Yeah fuck this shit

Meanwhile I am 19 and I haven't gotten anyone romantically....:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: meanwhile these girls are the same age range and are already millionaires because of their prized virgin pussy.:feelsrope:

It's always the alpha studs who enable this shit and ruin our lifes.

THINK INCEL THINK WHO REALLY IS FUELING AND CAUSING THIS?? OUR FELLOW MEN, THEY CAUSED ALL OF THIS AND ACCELERATED THR FEMALE NATURE :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsstudy:
ThinkMarkThink
1518463889 rick

Last edited:
Something that even peasants from the dark ages had for free is now over 1 million dollars :feelsclown:

Hope they all get killed by the next Elliot

Female virginity is expensive because its rare as unicorns.

hymen check
"she only done anal and blowjobs"
I can confirm this so fucking much. lmao
That is one of the funniest shit I've read my whole life and it unfortunately turns out to be true. Fucking hell.

True. I heard many girls in my old school saying exactly that. They would only do anal and blowjobs to remain virgin. So fucking vile dude.
Good luck with that when there's surgeries to fix those and they are given for free because they fear for the safety of the female. :feelsclown:

Thats the way the cookie crumbles, GrAYboi

Yeah if you actually think about it sluts should be bottom of the barrel along with incels. A ugly young virgin has infinitely more smv than a used up roastie.