Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female Victim Complex

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
Anyone else notice this?

They absolutely love playing the victim.

Anything you suffer through or have, they have had it worse. There's literally nothing women feel they dont have worse then anyone else.

Inceldom is a prime example. It's obviously a men's issue, but they create this stupid femcel thing because they feel the need to be victimized by absolutely everything.

Women leverage power by getting sympathetic men to act on their behalf. Playing the victim is the oldest trick in the book; it's like a reflex for them.

Of course they do. They get off on that. They are inferior and so use manipulation to achieve their goals. Kind of like jews, but on a lower scale.

they think they're entitled to everything just cause they have a whole between their legs

Women love to be victims and then urge whiteknight cucks to come to their rescue so they can live another day to fuck Chad

I could have my legs cut off and be a burn and acid victim and women will still say they have it worse