Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Ukrainian POWs are released while the males are tortured to death by Russian orcs

Russian niggers dying to save some used up whore pussy what a fucking joke lmao fucking cucks

Females run the government. Females are first to be saved in emergency. Females have special privileges. Females are protected.
We should stop oppressing them

after the 8 year genocide of donbass I would participate in the punishment of the UKrop filth myself

after the 8 year genocide of donbass I would participate in the punishment of the UKrop filth myself
nothing like that happened
ukraine never did things like that

Men are stupid

I would rape those slavic pussies like there's no tomorrow.
Russian and Ukrainian are stupid anyway.

Females run the government. Females are first to be saved in emergency. Females have special privileges. Females are protected.
Equal abuse for all is what I say!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with killing Russian orcs.

Fuck Jewkraine and their shitty corrupt 3rd world country

Once this war ends, there will be no trace of feminism left in Ukraine and Russia, because when men realize they have to risk their lives while women are protected, there's no fucking way the illusion of equality can hold up.

nothing wrong with torturing and castrating UKrop faggots who cuck for the EU and NATO

Once this war ends, there will be no trace of feminism left in Ukraine and Russia, because when men realize they have to risk their lives while women are protected, there's no fucking way the illusion of equality can hold up.
Giga cope. The west went full feminist mode after WW2 which was the worst war in history. Mostly financed by (((bankers))) and the soviet commie bastards.

Fighting in war is cucked as incel no matter which side you are

Stop oppressing femalos you evil inklers.

Giga cope. The west went full feminist mode after WW2 which was the worst war in history. Mostly financed by (((bankers))) and the soviet commie bastards.
The men who went fought in WW2 did not enable feminism. It was the boomers who overwhelmingly dodged the draft who supported it.

tradcuck slavs deserve what they get.

That’s what they get for being nazis. Russian pride!

… I mean we all know that some of those Ukrainian foids got dicked down in the prison camps… like why wouldn’t they? Women are apart of the spoils of war, they always have been.

The men who went fought in WW2 did not enable feminism. It was the boomers who overwhelmingly dodged the draft who supported it.
Fuck the boomers

Thank you, maybe i should consider retargeting for that, and never haunt you again

idk why they would release the women without at least using their holes first

There is going to be a documentary about the 8 year genocide in Donbass on a YouTube channel called the revolution report this Sunday

Not surprising. Men always suffer more. This is the fate of a male. Women bitch about rape but male rape victims suffer 100000x more due to how much more humiliating anal rape is for a male
lol yeah man. women enjoy being raped if the guy is at least somewhat tall and handsome

and by the way, if women werent such worthless useless picky bitches, rape would never happen

This war is so useless. It's only about ressources and geographically useful spots, that USA and Russia both want. Ukraines and Russians are the same orcs for me anyway.

Which completely contradicts your theory that wars make men fight against feminism, since the greatest generation didn't stop their own children.

… I mean we all know that some of those Ukrainian foids got dicked down in the prison camps… like why wouldn’t they? Women are apart of the spoils of war, they always have been.
Feminist propaganda. Even in wars women are spared, case in point: a war happening right now.

Poor Russian soldiers that fought hard to get that pussy and their cuck government just hands those rapeable foids over like it's nothing:fuk:

Which completely contradicts your theory that wars make men fight against feminism, since the greatest generation didn't stop their own children.
Boomers were indoctrinated by universities and leftist social movements, which overrode any values instilled by their fathers. On top of that, their fathers were too busy wageslaving and enjoying life to fight against social degeneration. Really it's an excess of peace, prosperity and technological advancement that allows feminism to fester.

Whereas the current Russian/Ukrainian men will not only have experienced war, they will come back to an economically broken country. What little ground feminism has made will be obliterated.

Feminist propaganda. Even in wars women are spared, case in point: a war happening right now.
idk about that man. WW2 and every other war including this one says other wise. Have u ever heard Rape of Nanking? or when the Russians attacked Berlin? or literaly every other ancient war. Women have always been seen as fuckable prizes for the conquers in wars... Its just how it is

why dont they just rape the foids?

Men continue to be retards. Who do they think they're impressing with this crap? They should be going all out sex slavery mode.

idk about that man. WW2 and every other war including this one says other wise. Have u ever heard Rape of Nanking? or when the Russians attacked Berlin? or literaly every other ancient war. Women have always been seen as fuckable prizes for the conquers in wars... Its just how it is
All feminist propaganda.

The good thing is Ukraine will cease to exist sooner or later. I myself I'll kill some Ukrainians soon (in real life). I will send some interesting gore photos with my face blurred if my battalion Commander allows us to.

The good thing is Ukraine will cease to exist sooner or later. I myself I'll kill some Ukrainians soon (in real life). I will send some interesting gore photos with my face blurred if my battalion Commander allows us to.
You won't do shit. You will masturbate to thoughts of licking Putin balls then you will sleep over your own cum.

All feminist propaganda.
lmao yup... all those photos of japs raping in nanking and Russians having group rapes in Berlin are lies..

This is like a known thing lmao? When u conquer a society u rape the women. Its even in the bible. ( Deuteronomy 20:14 ) This is nothing new its just primate behavior not "feminist propaganda"

stop being ignorant lol. or maybe ur trolling idk

Last edited:
lmao yup... all those photos of japs raping in nanking and Russians having group rapes in Berlin are lies..

This is like a known thing lmao? When u conquer a society u rape the women. Its even in the bible. ( Deuteronomy 20:14 ) This is nothing new its just primate behavior not "feminist propaganda"

stop being ignorant lol. or maybe ur trolling idk
There are no "photos of japs raping in nanking". Are you retarded?
Men are mostly women-protecting, disposable cucks. It's in the bible too.

If they had any integrity, they'd demand male POWs to be released. Had the Russians decided to release only men, I can guarantee a lot of the POWs would vouch for foids to be released instead.

Why are Slavs such fucking tradcucks?