Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female twitch streamer = life on tutorial mode.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
Female twitch streamers have an endless harem of orbiters that donate all of their hard earned cash to them just for being a female. Female privilege is undeniable, especially if they're an attractive white female. All they literally have to do is flash their titties, and they earn more money than you'll ever make in a single week. Twitch EVEN FUCKING CONDONES IT AND ENCOURAGES FEMALES ONTO THEIR PLATFORM BY PAYING THEM FOR JUST BEING WOMEN. You just know that a man streaming on twitch would never get the same fucking treatment.
https://blog.twitch.**/celebrating-womens-history-month-d35ab4c16951
Add "tv" where ** goes.
https://www.gamebyte.com/twitch-paying-female-starting-stream/
http://topstreamers.com/ladies

Men = Work hard, study hard, pay off your student loans, throw away your entire youth, and hope you don't get hired over affrimative action or women less qualified than you, wageslave till you drop dead.
Women = get paid shitloads for existing, being pretty enough, and having a vagina.
JFL, fuck this gay earth.

Attachments

• seen-on-badchix-dude-donates-hard-cash-to-random-female-twitch-players-to-show-his-respect-to-...jpg
    seen-on-badchix-dude-donates-hard-cash-to-random-female-twitch-players-to-show-his-respect-to-...jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
AAAAARGHGHGH FUUUUUCCKKKKKINGGGG SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT KIIIIILLLL THEE CUUUUUUUCCCKSS

f8225cb0ff2f814a860496c6a02ddeeb71e16472_hq.gif

Your daily suicide fuel quota has been reached.
Rope? [Y/N]

Females get validation/orbiters just for existing, literally all they need is a webcam.

female """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""gamers""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"The Charity is aiming to fund 1,000 women and the stream event itself aims to raise awareness of the challenges of women."
What fucking challenges?

"The Charity is aiming to fund 1,000 women and the stream event itself aims to raise awareness of the challenges of women."
What fucking challenges?
Women don't make enough money for doing nothing. Women need to be paid as much as men for not working!

JUst one chromosome away

It's virtual prostitution. It is the oldest profession in history.

You can't even call that tutorial mode. It's life on tutorial mode for children with down syndrome

Lol you're unbanned
1. my ban was requested
2. I had another account in the back pocket the whole time so if I ever felt bored I could come back without bothering the mods with an extra thread

1. my ban was requested
2. I had another account in the back pocket the whole time so if I ever felt bored I could come back without bothering the mods with an extra thread
Ah I see.

I only play incel games anyway like Dwarf Fortress, Factorio, TES games. Fucking normies streaming the same games, I bet its league, overwatch or pubg.

Just fucking lol at having a y cromosome in 2018. Females are living gods in modern society.

[Young and attractive] female twitch streamers you mean. Ugly women are actually worse than being a normal guy on twitch.

Should be illegal. Life as a man has pretty much become a joke.

They're permanently on tutorial island lmfao.

What pisses me off the most is that feminazis still be like patriarchy oppresses waman. JFL, I wanna skull fuck those bitches.

Easy money easy life easy everything. Good way to show that this world if very unfair.

now for some life fuel. These twitch streamers spend all that donation money on skinny lattes, new clothes etc, will lose their looks and lose subscribers. Their twitch career will be over and will most likely be on anti-depressants and have to get a real job

I couldn't believe when I heard some girls on twitch and cam sites, forums, the internet everywhere basically have guys who don't even want to meet them or have sex and just get off giving them money and gifts. Talk about putting the pussy on the pedestal, blows my mind how desperate men are these days.

I couldn't believe when I heard some girls on twitch and cam sites, forums, the internet everywhere basically have guys who don't even want to meet them or have sex and just get off giving them money and gifts. Talk about putting the pussy on the pedestal, blows my mind how desperate men are these days.
Those men are definitely mentally damaged somehow. Maybe they were abused as a child or something, idk, but it just isnt right.

10k? 100% fake