Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female transitions into male. Gets suicidal.

I saw that video.

That person is actually a man who became a tranny, and is now "detransitioning" back into a man.

He was mostly crying about how many young people are being convinced to become trans at an early age, only to regret it later on in their lives since they can never have a normal body again.

I saw that video.

That person is actually a man who became a tranny, and is now "detransitioning" back into a man.

He was mostly crying about how many young people are being convinced to become trans at an early age, only to regret it later on in their lives since they can never have a normal body again.
I know the topic. But she is a woman. She was literally born a woman.

Bitch lost hair lolololololo

I know the topic. But she is a woman. She was literally born a woman.
Oh, okay now I saw the description in the first video. She was born a female.

Facial hair mogs me BRUTAL

suffer you piece of shit. you'll never be a guy you disgusting bitch.

welcome to nightmare mode

Imagine choosing to be a low tier soyboy. She still height mogs me, possibly shoulders also.

I wish there were more people transitioning.

So there would be more depressed trannies to acknowledge that their whole "men have it easier" propacuckda is shit, and more trannies eventually killing themselves.

Nothing to see here, just a "man" enjoying "his" male privilege :smonk:

EVERY SINGLE TIME

I knew shit like this would happen years ago, I hope more of them come out with tales of regret.

It still mogs me

Its funny how there are alot more toilets detransitioning back into tutorial mode , then there are men going back to nightmare mode

I wish there were more people transitioning.

So there would be more depressed trannies to acknowledge that their whole "men have it easier" propacuckda is shit, and more trannies eventually killing themselves.

man can't be this emotional. a man will just talk about this shit in a matter of fact way.

IT trannies on suicide watch :feelskek:

Seems like the global elite wants to reduce world population and this trans agenda works for this too

If it's detrans, shouldn't it be trying to look female again?

He just needs to stop complaining and improve his personality :feelsUgh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEBzX7XYhQ4

this video is gold. the TLDR of it-- this creature was smashing puss as a masculine woman when she was younger. As soon as she transitioned she became a feminine man, and discovered a freak like him is worthless to holes.

I find it hillarious that THEY are a fan of Jordan Peterson. That it wants to to find a hole who has values :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: . Maybe you need to remember who you WERE buddy, and remember that when you had a hole and were tearing it up, you and people like you never had values to begin with. Its so fucking funny what this thing wants now-- it doesn't smoke, do drugs, never goes outside, or has social media. Doesn't want to date online, wants to meet a girl organically-- for her to fall on it's lap because she's scared of rejection (just like ER). It's funny how when a woman admits these things it's cool, but if a man does hes an INCEL. Maybe it needs to learn they aren't ENTITLED TO SEX :incel:

Last edited:
Just dont troon out tbh its not that hard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Just go and be another statistic you fag.

Jfl welcome to hell, tranny. May you rot for the rest of your life in trucel nightmare mode.

Normies get a little sad over their place in soyciety and the solution they come up with is to become a tranny. CuckTears' fags and femoids really are something special.

1000 IQ move :bigbrain:

I saw that video.

Welcome to being a man

Another thread that wouldn’t make to IT

These ftm trannies complaining is such lifefuel :feelsautistic:

MOST CUMSKIN WHORES PASS AS MEN JFL AT PIGSKINS :feelshaha:

Jfl welcome to hell, tranny. May you rot for the rest of your life in trucel nightmare mode.
NOW SHE HAS NOWHERE TO RUN OR CRY ON A SIMPS SHOULDER FROM THE BLACKPILL :feelsdevil:

Imagine voluntarily quitting heaven to go to hell :feelshaha:

If it's detrans, shouldn't it be trying to look female again?
Took hormones for years. Many ex-trans need to have surgery to be able to look normal again.