Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female to male trannys learn male privilege is a meme

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Tldw girl transitions and realizes life is very fucking different without a pussy pass

She got tired from playing in the tutorial mode and started playing in hard mode.

Wtf still mogs me to hell and back.

welcome to the real world jackass

MtF start gaining orbiters while FtM start gaining reasons to rope.

MtF start gaining orbiters while FtM start gaining reasons to rope.
Precisely. They think life is going to get easier but instead realize the horrible mistake theyve made

I love ftm stories. absolute lifefuel when they get shat on by foids.

wEmEn aRe tHe mOrE eMpAthEtic gEnDer bRo

absolute beardmog.

Tbh I feel bad for some FtMs. The whole feminist/LGBT brainwash accounts for only a tiny fraction of FtMs. I think a lot of them actually have a mental illness. So their illness makes them unhappy as a female and then they find out that they're also unhappy as an ugly male. An incel-tier looking male that doesn't even have a penis. Have fun existing lol.

I have no ounce of sympathy for MtFs though because they try to cheat the system. Their sheer numbers is just evidence of how trannymaxxing is viable if you're open to degenerate ideas. You can only shake your head when thinking about how many MtFs actually have orbiters (JFL) or are successful "lesbians". Then again they'll have to pay the bill when they're 35+. Nobody wants to fuck an old tranny, let alone settle down with one.

Wow thats pure lifefuel.
I bet 50% of foids would rope if they had our life standards.