Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female to human translator

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
Some common female phrases translated to truth human talk

I always see how foids and normies claim to not care about height and the very next moment they mock a turbomanlet truecel.
Yup. Cant help it. Funny enough you see the same trait in a lot of fakecel Ws here

All foids deserve to be tormented.

Foids are stupid

All foids deserve to be tormented.
Foids are stupid
Big Brain GIF by Jay Sprogell

the 3rd one is so true I see it all the time on socials it fills me with so much fucking rage

based
toilets are hypocrites by nature

This gender in specific is quite confusing, actually. They're aliens to my eyes.

"I need space"
"I need time for me"
"I need to discover who I really am"
"I want to enjoy life"

= "I want to become a living STD"

Some common female phrases translated to truth human talk
It's easy to understand what foids mean once you get these two principles:

Principle 1
-- a foid is only ever motivated to:
-- acquire Chad's sperm; or
-- acquire resources from whatever.

Principle 2
-- there are no other principles.

Everything foids say is in order to achieve resource acquisition, or insemination from Chad. Either directly, or indirectly.

For instance, when a foid says she "likes short guys" what she is saying is "I am open to acquiring resources from manlet simps, or even a billionaire boyfriend of below average height, but I would still throw them all in a woodchipper if it meant 5 minutes of attention from Chad".

There is never anything else to what foids say.

Last edited:
Yup, in simpler terms, the opposite of whatever bullshit they say :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

you forgot "no" translates to "yes" :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

How could we get to this point in society? When women actually get to choose what they want?
This should be corrected in the future.

Just imagine for example: A foid that wants a 6'ft rich muscled chad, but her dad is an average guy with minimum wage and he's around 5'6? She's literally insulting her father here and expects some king to show up, why are they growing up with this mentallity?
Is it the mother's fault?