Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female teens and education

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
What mind did conceive "Yeah we gonna teach useful and intelectual things such as maths or literature to women in their 13-18's", what the fuck were they expecting? Do politicians, fathers, MEN in general REALLY expect fucking JBs to become engineers, artists, poets et al? DO THEY FOR REAL?

Women are low IQ as fuck, "hurr average IQ distrubtion hurr", well I'm sorry pal but average IQ doesn't mean ENOUGH IQ, see people with higher IQ than the average are the ones who usually end up better than those witth average, which comform a mass, a herd.

JBs are not there to be taught trigonometry (JFL teaching JBs trigonometry), they aren't capable of understanding it (that's why their orbiters help them with homework) and the VERY few which can fully understand such subjects what are going to do, study chemistry or maths? Nope, they'll probably study some crap like psycology while riding the cock caroussel, and even if they study something serious (like anything in the STEM field), men in the field will mog them to fucking oblivion, that's why there are gender quotas, women are just incapable of doing things that require IQ.

What should JBs be doing? Marrying and having children, but they are not, instead we are teaching them geometry and french in hopes (that for betas, real intelligent men know that teaching them anything is worth shit) of them becoming engineers, fucking 15 year old women becoming engineers, JFL at this society and system.

Some people think that this would make women unequal to men. My argument is that everyone has their own place. Women would be equal in a different way. Society should cater to each genders strengths.

Some people think that this would make women unequal to men. My argument is that everyone has their own place. Women would be equal in a different way. Society should cater to each genders strengths.
Women were happier when they were actually having kids, every study demonstrates it, but women are too low IQ to fight the actual status quo, men lead and we leadered by weak men

This. Men work, women raise the child/housekeep, that's how it's always been. When you give women the ability to work and make money you just introduce yet another layer of hypergamy that shouldn't be there.

Women were happier when they were actually having kids, every study demonstrates it, but women are too low IQ to fight the actual status quo, men lead and we leadered by weak men
Yeah, last I checked female depression was going way up. It's strange, wouldn't it be so much easier to just sit at home all day taking care of children? While getting dicked by a man? I don't know about you but i'd really like that existence. The fact that foids reject it baffles me.

not only is teaching them pointless, but females usually ruin the entire school/work environment.

This. Men work, women raise the child/housekeep, that's how it's always been. When you give women the ability to work and make money you just introduce yet another layer of hypergamy that shouldn't be there.
When women depend on men, ugly men can get laid
not only is teaching them pointless, but females usually ruin the entire school/work environment.
because attention is deviated to females instead of going to important stuff, also females censor fucking everything (with the help of males, of course)

High male IQ post.

-productivity per person is exploding for the last 100 years
-men used to make enough money to feed a family with many children 100 years ago
-today, wife and husband work, but more often than not can't afford to have >2 children.

= females working has devalued work.

-men used to make enough money to feed a family with many children 100 years ago
-today, wife and husband work, but more often than not can't afford to have >2 children.

(((They))) want to pay lower wages while at the same time having foids buying their expensive useless crap...

If you really think this you are really in modus coperandi.

Productivity is usually measured in output to input ratio. So it's basically "per person". If we have doubled productivity. The women addedd to the process, doubled their input on average as well. (or the men quadrupled). I can agree some women slack away more. But if they don't do work at all and add nothing to production how do they devalue men and lower wages? It would at least be a zero sum thing for a family. Basically one deco foid and a hard working quadrupling man.

Bootlicking and coporate propaganda has devalued it. You can see how the changes in american politics correlate with stagnating wages.

If you really think this you are really in modus coperandi.
Of course I don't believe this to be the sole reason. I just wanted to point out that by pure logic we create more wealth than ever before yet fewer people than ever benefit from it, which is a very interesting topic. Of course foids working is neither the sole nor a very important reason, I just found it to be the most amusing conclusion considering we are in a blackpill forum here.

yeah, but to be fair schoolgirl uniforms are very cute
high school slice of life anime is the only positive outcome of educating JBs
D383476303f77c50a332b47254ec409d

Yeah it's a mixed bag. On the one hand seeing fems at uni is the best chance you get to interact with them. On the other hand, if she takes arts you know she's going to be a super sassy obnoxious liberal, and if she takes science she's an idiot.

Are there any good degrees for females out of curiosity? I think nursing could have merit, or is it corrupted.

It's all well and good saying "average isn't enough", but males have the same average, there are just as many male low IQ morons leeching from our government (and by extension, our taxes), whether they're in prison or on welfare, as there are geniuses with penises making the world a better place.

if she takes science she's an idiot.

I think you mean a slut who is currently fucking every single chad she comes across because she is like one of the only three girls in the department.

I think you mean a slut who is currently fucking every single chad she comes across because she is like one of the only three girls in the department.

Are there any chads in science :lul:

The worst thing is they give these iq tests to 11 year olds, because femoids mature faster and have the advantage.

So foids are average while men are retards and geniuses? lul

By your logic only 1/10 men have a high enough IQ to recieve schooling above grade 8.

I have been telling people about this for years. No one believed me, they all thought men and women were equally intelligent. Finding a women with a 140+ IQ is rarer than finding a Stacy who is a virgin.

Yeah it's a mixed bag. On the one hand seeing fems at uni is the best chance you get to interact with them. On the other hand, if she takes arts you know she's going to be a super sassy obnoxious liberal, and if she takes science she's an idiot.

Are there any good degrees for females out of curiosity? I think nursing could have merit, or is it corrupted.
3:2 ratio of women to men at university but it is still impossible to get laid.
I have been telling people about this for years. No one believed me, they all thought men and women were equally intelligent. Finding a women with a 140+ IQ is rarer than finding a Stacy who is a virgin.
Impossible lmao
The worst thing is they give these iq tests to 11 year olds, because femoids mature faster and have the advantage.
High Iq