Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female tears blackpill

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★
Brooooooooooooootal. I just watched this and couldn't stop my jaw from dropping. This is a blackpill I took today, and it gives reasoning to why men react so strongly to crying women. Crying is yet another societal power of women.

Don't watch this if you aren't ready for a unique blackpill pummeling.

This Colttaine guy is so smart. He said his IQ was 126, I believe that doubtlessly.

No way I'm getting ads on this

watched whole video on 100x speed btw

Almost everything a foid does and how she behaves is meant to emotionally manipulate other people around her to do her bidding or receive attention.

Last edited:
Almost everything a foid does and how she behaves is meant to emotionally manipulate other people around her to do her bidding or receieve attention.
Don't be ridiculous. Not everything they do is to manipulate, some things are to fuel their narcissistic egos.

Don't be ridiculous. Not everything they do is to manipulate, some things are to fuel their narcissistic egos.
These two feed into each other

Not watching but if you need an instructional video to figure out that female tears are a manipulation tool, I don't know what to say.

Thanks, yeah it’s surprising that men often don’t perceive how this is a macro scale. Humans have all these weird inherent reactions to things and without broad awareness of them people must fall prey to their emotional response, things like that. Men are very manipulated in general these days though.