Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female teachers cause a lot of problems for boys

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Female teachers are just as all other women. They don’t have empathy for men, but they feel the need to be the messiah for other females, so female teachers are bad for boys in school.
I was always treated very disrespectful by female teachers, they hated me for not being a handsome man and wanted to destroy my life, even though i had good grades and a good behavior.
They are the main reason why most boys hate school and don’t have motivation to go to school, even though they have the mental ability to do so.

we had an female teachers always punishing us for no reason. i suppose her husband was not fucking her hard enough

they will raise the kids to be docile, site down and shut up, just like a woman is supposed to be. while boys need to be raised by strong men that will show them to stand up for themselves, talk, socialize and all that shit.

they will raise the kids to be docile, site down and shut up, just like a woman is supposed to be. while boys need to be raised by strong men that will show them to stand up for themselves, talk, socialize and all that shit.
That’s true, boys get raised like girls. It doesen’t work, that’s why we have so many problems nowadays

I remember the time I found a $2 coin on the ground and this landwhale teacher took it off me and kept it for her self. Fuck that bitch.

i thought it would be better at uni since women aren’t usually smart enough to be professors especially in stem, but nearly all my professors were chad men who babies the girls and bullied all non chads

they are problematic

true they let foids get away with everything

Some of my female teachers were probably the fuel that started my chronic Masturbation, not proud of it but most guys can probably relate. For the record I have cut down the habit