Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female teacher puts her feminism everywhere

Got banned from that gay sub (r/BlatantMisogyny) literally after commenting once disagreeing with someone respectfully. Some cuck runs it I'm pretty sure, had a few words with him.

Femorrhoids are supposed to be given opportunities just because they have a vagina nowadays, even if they haven't earned it in the slightest. The wage gap exists for the same reason over 95% of inventions are made by men... we're better, at everything. I don't know why, but it's always been like that. Even at feminine shit the very best are always dudes: cooking, cleaning, designing clothes, being makeup artists, doing home decor, etc. Just the way it is.

Russia should just invade the US at this point

5550389620000001 image

If stating facts is now misogyny according to these feminist whores, then there is something very wrong with them.

Got banned from that gay sub (r/BlatantMisogyny) literally after commenting once disagreeing with someone respectfully. Some cuck runs it I'm pretty sure, had a few words with him.

Femorrhoids are supposed to be given opportunities just because they have a vagina nowadays, even if they haven't earned it in the slightest. The wage gap exists for the same reason over 95% of inventions are made by men... we're better, at everything. I don't know why, but it's always been like that. Even at feminine shit the very best are always dudes: cooking, cleaning, designing clothes, being makeup artists, doing home decor, etc. Just the way it is.
Opinions on Soldier Boy? :feelshmm:

If stating facts is now misogyny according to these feminist whores, then there is something very wrong with them.
Those sluts would consider anything negative about them as misogyny regardless if it's truth or not. That subreddit only further shows their egotistical nature.

Based. Was beyond horrible to foids but still thought himself fully worthy of their devotion.
Yeah, you gotta love the cocky, devil-may-care attitude he has despite all the shit he's been through. I've seen a lot of soys hate on his character because of his unapologetic demeanor, which ironically makes me like him even more.

Based that ban is a badge of honor and if Reddit wasn’t so fucking biased they’d have banned subs like this just like they do all the male centric mirror subs. But of course they don’t because they have an agenda. Normally I’d be the first person to say free speech/leave it all up but Reddit has zero fuckin consistency about anything because they are libtard control freaks pushing a one sided ideology. They hate us and don’t want us to have a say? OK then whenever possible we must play but he same rules. Other sites should ban them on site too because they started it and it’s only fair — either all of it’s ok or none of it is.