Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female teacher fucks her student

lock the whore up for life
or just bring that hoe to an incel circus so she becomes a rape target and everyone can rape her freely to death

Imagine the husband, finding out he got cucked by a 17yo Chad while he's on a business trip. Ooof. I'm amazed cheating whores like this don't get murdered by their husband. In fact I think murdering your wife for cheating on you should be 100% legal in situations like this.

Imagine the husband, finding out he got cucked by a 17yo Chad while he's on a business trip. Ooof. I'm amazed cheating whores like this don't get murdered by their husband. In fact I think murdering your wife for cheating on you should be 100% legal in situations like this.
I would murder her in (gta 5) slut bag

I wish I was her student. Teachers should not be put in jail for sex with their students, it's natural just like having sex with your coworkers. We are still monkeys at the end of the day.