Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female Teacher can't have sex with her Chad student so she shoots herself in front of him

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The description of what happened is a little unclear. Basically it sounds like she met with him to have sex again, parents called the cops, and she pulls out a gun a shoots herself in front of them. That's how much foids want to fuck Chad. They would rather die than not get what they want.

yeah trash took herself out.
foids will choose chad of any age to fuck.
I wonder how many foid teacher had done it without getting caught.

She needs to work on her personality

She's not entitled to sex from teenage Chads

Unironically based foid. She killed roastie and hopefully traumatized chad.

its only sexual assault and not pedophilia when it comes to whores

FUCK I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
Foids are even willing to die for Chad's dick not even the threat of violence can stop them, nothing works, from honor killings to prison sentences to suicide, they fear nothing, everything's fair for Chad's dick.

Last edited:

LMFAO she's been married 16 years. Imagine what his husband must be thinking HAHAHAH

When they want chad's cock so much that death is preferable to no longer experiencing it. :society:

This is why foids need to be kept away from men until they're ready to be married off. Once they get a taste of chad, it becomes an addiction.

She could have dated me, I used to live over there. But noooo I wasn't good enough for her.

notice soy media puts sexual assault and not rape because women are angels xD

"...was charged with felony counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse..."

Involuntary deviate?

Inviate?

Indev?

Indev.co , a forum for Involuntary deviates....???

Should someone steal that?

Nothing of value was lost...

That is the white woman-est sounding white woman name I have ever heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back