Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female teacher awarded pussypass for sucking on students dick

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
"She has been released on bond after turning herself in to authorities at the Williamson County Jail on charges of improper relationship between educator and student, KVUE reported. "

And this is the problem with society, and the double standards, if this was a male teacher who did this to a female student, the whole town would be up in arms and would want him in jail for maximum sentence, but no, because shes a woman, its ok because women can do no wrong!

A teacher actually fucked one of the chads when i was in high school he was captain of the football team a 6'7" strong jawed chad he looked like dolph lungerdan but Of course none of the hot slut teachers when i was in stupid useless fuckin high school wanted to suck my dick. I had to fuckin jerk off like A looser piece of shit

A teacher actually fucked one of the chads when i was in high school he was captain of the football team a 6'7" strong jawed chad he looked like dolph lungerdan but Of course none of the hot slut teachers when i was in stupid useless fuckin high school wanted to suck my dick. I had to fuckin jerk off like A looser piece of shit
Brutal ngl

JFL, these stories are potent suifuel. What was the aftermath, what happened then?

The double standard is real

More Texas foolscreachers!

Worst American state for such behavior.

That's incredible, sucking the dick in the class. Women are degenerates, muslims are right about women.

JFL, these stories are potent suifuel. What was the aftermath, what happened then?
she just had to complete court ordered therapy and 500 hours of community service no sex offender registration and she eventually was allowed to teach again. JFL clown world. If that was a man his life would be O V E R

How can Chad keep doing this and why the fuck isn’t she in jail:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

How can Chad keep doing this and why the fuck isn’t she in jail:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
she's not in jail because at the time she had just been divorced and her lawyer argued she was "upset depressed and not in the right state of mind" and of course every one and the court system felt bad for the qkween. No joke the worst part of it is that some cucks raised money for her bond. These memes literally write themselves you can't make this shit up. C L O W N. W O R L D.

but Of course none of the hot slut teachers when i was in stupid useless fuckin high school wanted to suck my dick. I had to fuckin jerk off like A looser piece of shit

she's not in jail because at the time she had just been divorced and her lawyer argued she was "upset depressed and not in the right state of mind" and of course every one and the court system felt bad for the qkween. No joke the worst part of it is that some cucks raised money for her bond. These memes literally write themselves you can't make this shit up. C L O W N. W O R L D.
A man could NEVER use that excuse in a case like this. He wouldn't be able to hire a lawyer at that. They would throw life under the prison at him. Foid who can't control her emotions? Teacher of the year

I FUCKING HATE CUCKS AND THEIR DONATIONS :woke::woke::woke:

If this was a male teacher with a good student this would be all over the news. Liberals would have a heart attack

Fucking hate all these young Chads getting all the female teachers and getting an easy A while all the trucels have to study hard.

"MuH OppReSSiOn"

The system is made for women

Chad getting Stacy pre algebra teacher to choke on his cock when he’s 13 and I’m 22 jerking off in front of a screen just like I always have.

Imagine being that chad, have a A in class and get to have sex every day. No hard work, go to teachers house get a blowjob while she does the work FUCK ME WHY DO THEH GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

A man could NEVER use that excuse in a case like this. He wouldn't be able to hire a lawyer at that. They would throw life under the prison at him. Foid who can't control her emotions? Teacher of the year

Dumb whore. How come my teachers never wanted to fuck me? :cryfeels:

But remember they want to give you 2 years in jail for importing child sex dolls. Or even for “obscene” printed material.

Why did this never happen to me? Would be heaven on earth
FUCK this life:feelsree:

i wonder how they found out nvm i missed the part the student told wtf

after a student told police she had performed oral on him twice in October, according to an affidavit

ah... why would you do that.

what a phag.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back