Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female Superheroes are Evil

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
Just something I thought the other day. Has anyone who still watches capeshit noticed that how fucking immoral female superheroes are becoming?

Captain marvel: Assaults a random man and steals his motorbike. Is completely cold and detached, comes across as a psychopath

Wonder woman: Has no problem with Steve Trevor taking over a man's body so she can fuck him. Never once shows any concern for the guy who has essentially been killed so that Steve can replace him.

Scarlet Witch: Most evil character in the entire MCU. Literally enslaves and tortures thousands of people so that she can live out her domestic fantasy. Even worse, the children she possess are confined to their room most of the time, completely unable to move but fully aware that they are being controlled. The experience of being possessed by Wanda is described as "agony" and lasts for months before she is convinced to let them go. When she defeats the "villian" Agatha, she strips her of her personality and forces her live a fate worse than death.

I mean holy fuck! Are women so morally bankrupt that they can't even create heroes aren't completely fucking evil?

it's only bad when men do it so women get a free pass in movies

Women don’t think about consequences or accountability of their actions, their characters reflect this too.

I actually never watched any of that. But yeah they are meme gender.

The guy in captain marvel deserved to get assaulted and his motorbike stolen because he was rude, he should be glad he wasn't killed for being such a monster!!

Wonder woman is a feminist slut and it's a damn shame how they portrayed Erich Ludendorff in that movie.

Too many superheroes are jews.

The guy in captain marvel deserved to get assaulted and his motorbike stolen because he was rude, he should be glad he wasn't killed for being such a monster!!
This, this, so much this!!! He deserves to die just for being a cisgendered white male, he should be grateful that she didn't kill him on the spot, in fact he should have kneeled and offered up all of his possessions the moment he saw M'Queen Marvel.

Women don’t think about consequences or accountability of their actions, their characters reflect this too.
i just saw the motorcycle scene

i mean holy shit , she was even enjoying putting that guy down

Last edited:
JFL even Homelander from The Boys is more trustworthy than Captain Marvel.

Now that I think of it, Homelander is based asf. He killed everyone on a plane simply because he felt like it, melted through some woman's head for fun, and beats the shit out of anyone he wants.

Just something I thought the other day. Has anyone who still watches capeshit noticed that how fucking immoral female superheroes are becoming?

Captain marvel: Assaults a random man and steals his motorbike. Is completely cold and detached, comes across as a psychopath

Wonder woman: Has no problem with Steve Trevor taking over a man's body so she can fuck him. Never once shows any concern for the guy who has essentially been killed so that Steve can replace him.

Scarlet Witch: Most evil character in the entire MCU. Literally enslaves and tortures thousands of people so that she can live out her domestic fantasy. Even worse, the children she possess are confined to their room most of the time, completely unable to move but fully aware that they are being controlled. The experience of being possessed by Wanda is described as "agony" and lasts for months before she is convinced to let them go. When she defeats the "villian" Agatha, she strips her of her personality and forces her live a fate worse than death.

I mean holy fuck! Are women so morally bankrupt that they can't even create heroes aren't completely fucking evil?
What is funny is that Disney plus Marvel series play to be woke but they just shown how unnational are foids. Just like real life.:
-Scarlet Witch kidnapping people and being a nexus event just to accomplish her selfish fantasies.
-Sylvie worsening the situation because she didn't follow Loki's instruction.
-Karly holding an unnational ideology in Falcon an Winter Soldier.

TBH I think this has more to do with comic movies being designed for soy-inhaling manchildren than it does with women. Superman's a borderline pacifist in the comics but in the movies he's fucking throwing people through buildings and leveling entire cities.

TBH I think this has more to do with comic movies being designed for soy-inhaling manchildren than it does with women. Superman's a borderline pacifist in the comics but in the movies he's fucking throwing people through buildings and leveling entire cities.
This. Capeshit fans are usually obsessed with femdom and cuckoldry . You can see it in any modern capeshit comic,from big 2. It's not the fault of the movies fully like u said . The soy watching these movies are at fault too. Chad worshipping. Whore simpin. Incel-hating menchildern.

Anime may be filled with tranny and faggit shit but western capeshit is fused with femdom and cukcoldry.

This, this, so much this!!! He deserves to die just for being a cisgendered white male, he should be grateful that she didn't kill him on the spot, in fact he should have kneeled and offered up all of his possessions the moment he saw M'Queen Marvel.