Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female substitute teachER allegedly raped 11 year old boy repeatedly.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/rnGjAmmPPAY

The case will probably be thrown out of the court by the judge, and if it even proceeds to trial, this bitch will eithER be found “not guilty” or sentenced to 6 months community sERvice (meanwhile hER male countERpart would be sentenced to 10+ years in prison and most likely wouldn’t even survive till the end of his sentence because the virtue signalling criminals will probably kill him for being a “pedo”, despite ironically being sinful and rotten individuals themselves)

According to normies, this is “muhhhhhh equality”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

These fuckERs should be lined up against a wall and shot dead

i wouldnt mind being raped by a pretty foid

Disgusting whore hope she gets the death sentence (should have been me :feels::feels:)

There's literally millions of men willing to fuck her at the drop of a hat and she goes and sexually abuses a 11 year old

Fefails.

Let’s hope this bitch gets her head caved in.

The case will probably be thrown out of the court by the judge, and if it even proceeds to trial, this bitch will eithER be found “not guilty” or sentenced to 6 months community sERvice (meanwhile hER male countERpart would be sentenced to 10+ years in prison and most likely wouldn’t even survive till the end of his sentence because the virtue signalling criminals will probably kill him for being a “pedo”, despite ironically being sinful and rotten individuals themselves)

When somebody is chads age doesn't exist

just be 11 year old chad theory

Female privilege on display once again.

fucking lucky bastard

I've got a legal and ethical alternative to this. Female pedos should seriously consider it. They should fuck incels.

We have all the qualities that they like. We're immature, short, neotenous and sexually inexperienced. And as conscenting adults, there would be no harm in acting out their fantasies on us and we would ascend. Everybody wins. :feelsthink::ahegao:

I've got a legal and ethical alternative to this. Female pedos should seriously consider it. They should fuck incels.

We have all the qualities that they like. We're immature, short, neotenous and sexually inexperienced. And as conscenting adults, there would be no harm in acting out there fantasies on us and we would ascend. Everybody wins. :feelsthink::ahegao:

The kid will be charged with rape due to being male

Foid chomos get let off easy in jail compared to male chomos

Fuck the cuck laws and fuck cuckciety. This tranny looking foid should rot in jail. I normally wouldn't care because its probably just a Chad kid but my anger is more towards the foid in this aspect. They are free to fuck Chad children and dogs whenever they want:reeeeee:

Fuck the cuck laws and fuck cuckciety. This tranny looking foid should rot in jail. I normally wouldn't care because its probably just a Chad kid but my anger is more towards the foid in this aspect. They are free to fuck Chad children and dogs whenever they want:reeeeee:

“Muhhhh MALE privilege, muhhhhhh patriarchy”

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

All women are pedophiles

The female teacher used their position of authority to power trip on young naive boys and pressure them into sex

Last edited:

Shiiiii I wouldnt mind being raped by that bitch
11359137 D0AD 4153 848D 7268D4ED18CD

Whore should be raped beheaded and put in acid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5