Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting female stalker obsessed with me

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Vivi

Just yikes, two posts in a row in an interval of 7 minutes...:feelswhat: this is not an acceptable behavior:feelsUgh:, I am really sorry sweety but you're really creeping me out:feelstrash:, literally shaking rn.:feels:
Can I please get a little privacy? I mean this is just NOT OK, you're a creep young lady, look for help or else I'm calling the cops :feelsbaton:

View attachment 686235
Just yikes, two posts in a row in an interval of 7 minutes...:feelswhat: this is not an acceptable behavior:feelsUgh:, I am really sorry sweety but you're really creeping me out:feelstrash:, literally shaking rn.:feels:
Can I please get a little privacy? I mean this is just NOT OK, you're a creep young lady, look for help or else I'm calling the cops :feelsbaton:
report to simp cops asap they will arrest you first :feelskek:

Report her for sexual harrasment

Mogs me having a foid stalker

> Reddit.
> Mental health.

Choose one.

is a fun and funny Big Book about one man's never-ending quest for pussy and drunken adventure.

is a fun and funny Big Book about one man's never-ending quest for pussy and drunken adventure.*

View attachment 686235
Ignore her. She basically obsesses over any new incel that joins here for awhile untill she realizes she's getting no attention from them and then she moves on to another one. IT is full of weirdos.