Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female soccer referee trying to get Chadplayer's attention

Kent

Kent

Banned
-

Cliffs: LOL at calling it a "troll" in cuckit

JFL, a male referee leering at female players would get shitcanned instantly

Why is a foid allowed to referee a men's soccer game? She will obviously favor the most attractive players (as is shown here) and also has no concept of when a contact is a foul or not

I can't wait when in 2050 all referees will be women (because of muh equality) and teams will be made only of male models who have no idea how to play

Why is a foid allowed to referee a men's soccer game? She will obviously favor the most attractive players (as is shown here) and also has no concept of when a contact is a foul or not

I can't wait when in 2050 all referees will be women (because of muh equality) and teams will be made only of male models who have no idea how to play
Guarantee she takes facials from all the Chad players after the match.

They also already have their own sport yet they want to invade the men’s game.

"Men only think with the cock" is a typical saying, but the reality is that women do not miss ANY social opportunity to get a chad.

They also already have their own sport yet they want to invade the men’s game.
If you are talking about women's soccer that's not a real sport, it's just a parody of real soccer. I remember in the wc some country lost like 10-0 because their goalkeeper couldn't reach the crossbar

If you are talking about women's soccer that's not a real sport, it's just a parody of real soccer. I remember in the wc some country lost like 10-0 because their goalkeeper couldn't reach the crossbar
:lul: Yea I guess a hobby would be more accurate. I think the US women’s team got wrecked by a u-17 boys team in practice

They shouldn’t be allowed. Women are animals, not human.

Flip the genders and it's not "cute" anymore. A shit storm would ensue about the male gaze or some bullshit. FOH

You will never experienced a large tittied blonde roastie lusting after you so blatantly.