Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female sex tourism map

Why would females travel from Chadstralia to Thailand? This one is what I find concerning. It makes no sense to me, maybe you can explain it.
I get why they go from north to south europe for the good weather and lower costs, but at least men there can be decent. Makes less sense in SEA though.
To fuck local subhuman caveman like this

Why would a foid pay sex when chads, normies, simps and even incels could fuck her for free? Let alone spend thousands to travel inorder to suck cock. This study conflicts with observable reality and the scientific blackpill
The problem is 61% are between the ages of 45-50. I feel sorry for the locals fucking used up western whores.
The poor locals just want to fuck some white pussy jfl

It's seems ridiculous to me that a woman would travel to have sex. I never even thought there was such a thing as female sex tourism.

Huh, even toilets go to SEA for sex.

It is not over for ricecels.

White foids going to fuck ethnics but jbw is an universal truth bro :feelsseriously: