Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female sex tourism in Barbados (dick size and race doesn't matter of course)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
I see a horse-faced femorrhoid though?

''But bro, blacks can be incel, whites are the real fakecels :soy: :soy: :soy: ''

Blackedpill strikes again

cumskins and niggers can SEAmaxx and thugmaxx respectively.
Only non manlets, NTs and 5/10+ whites can seamaxx.

On the other hand, every non deformed (and NT) black can sucessfully thugmaxx

Too long and retro to watch.

''But bro, blacks can be incel, whites are the real fakecels :soy: :soy: :soy: ''
Only non manlets, NTs and 5/10+ whites can seamaxx.

On the other hand, every non deformed (and NT) black can sucessfully thugmaxx
braindead take, i agree with the comments on seamaxxing and the second part if non-deformed= 5/10 minimum. But make no mistake blacks can and are incel, numbers don't lie, women only want tall tyrones from the black race, not some wanna-be thugmaxxed melvin

Blacks can't seamaxx, noodlewhores hate blacks
Saying this as a general rule is pointless. There are exceptions to every rule. While most hate blacks or anything that isn't white, there are still women who fuck anything that is forgein.

braindead take, i agree with the comments on seamaxxing and the second part if non-deformed= 5/10 minimum. But make no mistake blacks can and are incel, numbers don't lie, women only want tall tyrones from the black race, not some wanna-be thugmaxxed melvin
Numbers don't lie, they say that blacks have more sexual partners than any other race, so they are the least to be incel

Numbers don't lie, they say that blacks have more sexual partners than any other race, so they are the least to be incel
if you go to ghetto areas you can see many ugly blacks still can get laid if they thug Maxx hard enough

Saying this as a general rule is pointless. There are exceptions to every rule. While most hate blacks or anything that isn't white, there are still women who fuck anything that is forgein.
Have you ever saw a average black doing well in SEA? I've never, also never saw a noodlewhore saying that she prefer blacks among all races.

They want to fuck foreign from good countries, not from shitholes, also most of them just want to fuck whites to after that get the green card or a european citzenship, and then divorce rape
if you go to ghetto areas you can see many ugly blacks still can get laid if they thug Maxx hard enough
That's the truth, I see this shit all the time.

Look at this drug dealer and his ex GF (he killed her after she broke up):

Guy is a fat sub5 manlet, and still could get a foid with a nice body, JFL at thugmaxx doesn't work for uglies.

Other examples of sucessfull thugmaxx:

Last edited:
Have you ever saw a average black doing well in SEA? I've never, also never saw a noodlewhore saying that she prefer blacks among all races.

They want to fuck foreign from good countries, not from shitholes, also most of them just want to fuck whites to after that get the green card or a european citzenship, and then divorce rape
I don't think anecdotal evidence really matters here. Whether you've personally seen or heard it matters little.

If we use logic and rationality, put personal bias and hatred aside, as well as use our knowledge of women, we can come to a conclusion that it not only is possible but quite probable for a black man to SEA max.

Always remember that nothing is absolute and there there exceptions to every rule

I don't think anecdotal evidence really matters here. Whether you've personally seen or heard it matters little.

If we use logic and rationality, put personal bias and hatred aside, as well as use our knowledge of women, we can come to a conclusion that it not only is possible but quite probable for a black man to SEA max.

Always remember that nothing is absolute and there there exceptions to every rule
Ok, where is data saying that noodles prefer blacks? There isn't, because they don't, and anecdotal evidence just reflects what data says in this case.

Blacks are prefered by white, mulata and black foids, but by noodles? There isn't proof to sustain that

Ok, where is data saying that noodles prefer blacks? There isn't, because they don't, and anecdotal evidence just reflects what data says in this case.

Blacks are prefered by white, mulata and black foids, but by noodles? There isn't proof to sustain that
P,lease quote anywhere in my post where I said blacks are preferred by Asian women. Seriously, go on, I'll accept my failure if I did

I only stated it was possible for them to get laid by traveling to a foreign country. I never said that Asian women as a whole prefer them.

P,lease quote anywhere in my post where I said blacks are preferred by Asian women. Seriously, go on, I'll accept my failure if I did

I only stated it was possible for them to get laid by traveling to a foreign country. I never said that Asian women as a whole prefer them.
If asian women don't prefer them, they couldn't seamaxx, saying that they can seamaxx, imply that asian women would like them enough to fuck with them.

The place where blacks get more laid is latin america and north america, so why tf would they travel to SEA or to other continent?

If asian women don't prefer them, they couldn't seamaxx, saying that they can seamaxx, imply that asian women would like them enough to fuck with them.

The place where blacks get more laid is latin america and north america, so why tf would they travel to SEA or to other continent?

Absolutely wrong. This makes zero sense.

Let me pose two situations for you and you tell me which one sounds more logical to your brain.

An average looking black man with the intent on traveling to a foreign Asian country asking EVERY women there and not getting laid.

Or

An average looking black man with the intent on traveling to a foreign Asian country asking EVERY woman there getting laid at least once.

Which one is more likely to happen.

Absolutely wrong. This makes zero sense.

Let me pose two situations for you and you tell me which one sounds more logical to your brain.

An average looking black man with the intent on traveling to a foreign Asian country asking EVERY women there and not getting laid.

Or

An average looking black man with the intent on traveling to a foreign Asian country asking EVERY woman there getting laid at least once.

Which one is more likely to happen.
It depends on the area, if he is in bangkok or in a area where there are lots of white foreigners, it will be the second.

If he goes to an isolated area where there are a higher female to male ratio, and no foreigeners, its most likely he can get laid once, but its not guaranteed, so there is still a chance of him get nothing.

Also, if he does this in North america or latin america, his results will be better than in sea, so there is no seamaxx for blacks, because they can't increase their chances of getting laid by going to SEA, unlike whites

JFL I'm venezuelan and in venezuelan culture thugmaxx is very much a thing, you always see very hot women near thugs with power over there, I think here in the US it doesn't hold the same leverage because the level that I'm talking about are gigastacies, and here there a threshold they never surpass even with thugmaxx because here the very very top of wealth is like the top wealth of the world, any white can go to latinamerica also for great success JBW is indeed a thing. Thugmaxx is a no if you have morals.

This is fair. I also agree that if it's in an area with many white foreigners that he will be second picking.
It depends on the area, if he is in bangkok or in a area where there are lots of white foreigners, it will be the second.

If he goes to an isolated area where there are a higher female to male ratio, and no foreigeners, its most likely he can get laid once, but its not guaranteed, so there is still a chance of him get nothing
Since we've hit common ground with that, do you also agree that the assertion that-
noodlewhores hate blacks
as a general rule with no exceptions does not make any sense?

This is fair. I also agree that if it's in an area with many white foreigners that he will be second picking.

Since we've hit common ground with that, do you also agree that the assertion that-

as a general rule with no exceptions does not make any sense?
There are exceptions, but my point is: Blacks can't seamaxx, because their results will be inferior there than if he does the same thing in latin america or north america, semaxx is going to sea to increasing your chances of getting laid, and it occurs the opposite with blacks, they decrease their chances of getting laid, they still can get laid, but less than in other places. So basically, no seamaxx for blacks.

An average black can maybe get laid in sea, but he will for sure get more laid in latin or north america, so there is no sense on them moving to sea in order to get laid

An average black can get laid in sea

This is what I was looking for.

So we both agree that the general rule you stated is invalid. That's all I was hoping to hit common ground on.

To get rid of irrational arguments is kinda my thing ngl.

Whether it's beneficial for them to move to SEA just to get laid doesn't really matter to me honestly.

I was focused on the irrational part.

20210122 185144

This is what I was looking for.

So we both agree that the general rule you stated is invalid. That's all I was hoping to hit common ground on.

To get rid of irrational arguments is kinda my thing ngl.

Whether it's beneficial for them to move to SEA just to get laid doesn't really matter to me honestly.

I was focused on the irrational part.

View attachment 423816
I mean, I never said they can't get laid in SEA, just said that they can't semaxx.

And in sea they have lower chances of getting laid, so this is not seamaxx, because the purpose of seamaxx is to increase your chances of getting laid by moving there