Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female sex tourism by noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1e317og/i_have_a_thing_for_guys_bellies/

I am a 20 y.o. Korean girl. I recently moved to Netherlands. I'm 5'1 tall and skinny, while quite a lot of the guys in Nerherlands are 6'3+. So, when standing in front of them, interacting with them - I usually stay close to their belly level, and thats why I started to notice what a cute part of the body it is on a guy! Especially if its a handsome guy with a pretty athletic build - a bit of a chubby, juicy and soft belly on him looks really sexy for me. My current Dutch bf is like that and 6'6" tall

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Hahahahahahaha Just have a big belly bro (not important, be 6'3-6'6 also)

bring this creature back to north korea and put it in front of an anti aircraft gun (in video games)

Elliot Rodger's looksmatch.

It's 2024 bro, foids really are like that.
No it's clearly an incel larp, no foid post this shit, and beside the account was created just for this post. Clearly a troll

Nothing out of the ordinary

"My bf just happens to be 6'6 teehee"
Normies will tell manlets to just get a short gf who is 5'0 and below meanwhile those are the ones that are mostly lf 6'0+ dudes

I'm not even sure if it's LARP or not, given how foids generally behave in 2024.