Toxic Femininity Female self made billionaires

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
228d 7h 12m
Hello everybody, because this is incels.co and we respect women, I’d love to pay homage to the great, hardworking female billionaires on earth. Starting with the richest and documenting how exactly they got their wealth.

The richest female billionaires in the world are

1:Françoise Bettencourt Meyers. This queen got her wealth by being the heiress to her father’s fortune from L’Oréal. So she didn’t do shit and got her fathers money

2: Alice Walton
This empowered woman got her fortune from inheriting her fathers fortune he got from Walmart. So she didn’t do shit and got her fathers money

3: Mackenzie Scott
This QUEEN got her money from divorce-raping Jeff bezos. You go girl work for that money!

4: Julia Koch.
Guess how the 4th richest female became a billionaire? The same way as the others. She got her wealth from her dead husband. such a hard worker!

And soon the 5th will be...
5: Melinda gates
who got her fortunes off of divorcing bill gates.

Gee, I wonder what it is about these empowered female billionaires. Almost like none of them actually did anything to get their fortunes :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: you’d think people that genuinely think man and woman are equal could answer this but they can’t. And if you want any more ragefuel each and every one of these are either Jewish, liberal, or both.

“Muh oppression!” May be one way they defend themselves, but here’s a question libtards; aren’t other minority groups also oppressed? So why are there so many POC self made billionaires (there aren’t and they get their wealth from AA and the Jew system but even then whites outperform in billionaire charts right under Jews but let’s not get into that) while there’s no female self made billionaires? Hmm are you trying to say POC are less oppressed than WOMEN? Racist fascist alert!!!

:feelsclown:

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
Women are not capable of becoming rich via hard work

- Divorce
- OnlyFans
- Inheritance
- Sucking a rich guy's dick

otherwise they will LDAR

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 16h 19m
Bill gates got cucked, she’s probably gonna go fuck young chads with his money now. If guys like Elon musk, bill gates and jeff bezos couldn’t keep their wife, then what are the odds for normies. Another proof it’s all about looks.

View: https://youtu.be/TiW3RDmF_78

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*doomed*
★★★★★
130d 3h 15m
>female
>self-made

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Necromante
94d 6h 1m
They are retarded, and unfortonately it shows us how cucked and unfair the free market and libtard agenda around it really is

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
56d 8h 36m
Another proof it’s all about looks.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 1h 2m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
228d 7h 12m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 1h 2m
Lmao the moment I saw her ranting about ''equality'' is enough proof to conclude she's an entitled whore that demands billonaire fortune just because she sucked bill gates cock.
yeah, Melinda deserves 90% for that (FDS)

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
228d 7h 12m
over4men

over4men

Recruit
★★
10d 16h 20m
Bill gates got cucked, she’s probably gonna go fuck young chads with his money now. If guys like Elon musk, bill gates and jeff bezos couldn’t keep their wife, then what are the odds for normies. Another proof it’s all about looks.

View: https://youtu.be/TiW3RDmF_78
i read somewhere that over 70 percent of divorces are initiated by women , imagine marrying a roastie in today's soyciety jfl

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
256d 9h 17m
Nothing to be proud of being a billionaire. It just meant you were the worst mofo fucking all others in your field over. Females don't need to do that, because the world is already licking their feet.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
Hello everybody, because this is incels.co and we respect women, I’d love to pay homage to the great, hardworking female billionaires on earth. Starting with the richest and documenting how exactly they got their wealth.

The richest female billionaires in the world are

1:Françoise Bettencourt Meyers. This queen got her wealth by being the heiress to her father’s fortune from L’Oréal. So she didn’t do shit and got her fathers money

2: Alice Walton
This empowered woman got her fortune from inheriting her fathers fortune he got from Walmart. So she didn’t do shit and got her fathers money

3: Mackenzie Scott
This QUEEN got her money from divorce-raping Jeff bezos. You go girl work for that money!

4: Julia Koch.
Guess how the 4th richest female became a billionaire? The same way as the others. She got her wealth from her dead husband. such a hard worker!

And soon the 5th will be...
5: Melinda gates
who got her fortunes off of divorcing bill gates.

Gee, I wonder what it is about these empowered female billionaires. Almost like none of them actually did anything to get their fortunes :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: you’d think people that genuinely think man and woman are equal could answer this but they can’t. And if you want any more ragefuel each and every one of these are either Jewish, liberal, or both.

“Muh oppression!” May be one way they defend themselves, but here’s a question libtards; aren’t other minority groups also oppressed? So why are there so many POC self made billionaires (there aren’t and they get their wealth from AA and the Jew system but even then whites outperform in billionaire charts right under Jews but let’s not get into that) while there’s no female self made billionaires? Hmm are you trying to say POC are less oppressed than WOMEN? Racist fascist alert!!!

:feelsclown:
God IQ thread

- Divorce
- OnlyFans
- Inheritance

otherwise they will LDAR
God IQ post

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
★★★★★
7h 37m
based foid are worst than parasites, they are incapable

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
56d 7h 48m
ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
2d 19h 34m

- Divorce
- OnlyFans
- Inheritance

otherwise they will LDAR
but its hard work showing your pussy on only fans man..
or sucking a guys dick
or getting daddys money..

great post btw