Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female rapists are a good example of the double standards in society

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
There’s this tiktok whore called sienna mae or some shit. So basically she raped a guy and the punishment people want her to have is having her account banned. That’s literally it. And the only reason they even care at all is because the victim was a chad. If he was incel no one would give a fuck, they would just assume he was lying or something

meanwhile, this is the punishment male rapists deserve according to normies:
ECECD894 F6A5 49C7 A24F 9BC6D385FCFF

So according to normies, female rapists deserve to be simply cancelled and lose all their support, while male rapists deserve to be tortured and castrated:feelshaha:

I think the reason for this is because male rapists are seen as scary and a threat, and women aren’t. The halo effect is also a big factor, which is a reason female prisoners are treated so nicely compared to male ones

Last edited:
And the only reason they even care at all is because the victim was a chad. If he was incel no one would give a fuck, they would just assume he was lying or something

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Nigga how would an incel even be raped by a woman:feelswhat:
What if he was a fag or simply didn’t want a landwhale fucking him. Idk bruh. I was mostly just using it as an example.

Old news, society doesn't give a shit about men in any scenario.

Swallowed that blackpill long ago