Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel female praised my bread

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★
made a post on the bread subreddit and some people with female avatars said my bread looked good. you might as well call me chad now :chad:

not linking though to avoid IT harassment

They want your bread not you. Bread is slang form money as well, makes sense :feelsthink:

I've never baked bread tbh

Also mogs me at being able to grow a beard

made a post on the bread subreddit and some people with female avatars said my bread looked good. you might as well call me chad now :chad:

not linking though to avoid IT harassment
Just be a Baker theory

I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

IMG 5202

A beta can be lucky in certain situations, and in fact I support it, but bragging about it is EXTREMELY ANGER.

Years ago I posted on one of those rating subreddits and an actually hot e-whore who was something like top 10% OnlyFans responded. Blew a fat one to her, of course.

Years ago I posted on one of those rating subreddits and an actually hot e-whore who was something like top 10% OnlyFans responded. Blew a fat one to her, of course.
responded what?

Cum in your bread and sell it to females