Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill female pedophiles

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
When a women can get away with corrupting little boys and even in fact society encourages it and shames you if you step out of line. "he must've enjoyed it." "NIIIIICE." Now imagine a women raping an animal, that wouldn't fly. Boys are literally worth less than animals. Animals can't consent, yet little boys can? When the roastie gets pregnant from raping the boy, she can sue for child support.

Every time I think about how women can get away unpunished from their vices makes me cry and sob in agony knowing that from moment men are born,
men can get legally mutilated and brutalized near birth. They are then raised to be tax cattle and/or cannon fodder. The method of ruling is the way dogs are raised.
Men are not treated that way. Men are screamed at and physically assaulted if they do not conform.

Sometimes I think of roping but I only live because of the copes.

There are [UWSL]4[/UWSL] [UWSL]kinds[/UWSL] [UWSL]of[/UWSL] [UWSL]people[/UWSL]:
1. Those who see
2. Those who seen when shown
3. Those who cannot see
[UWSL]4[/UWSL]. Those who refuse to see

unfortuantely most men are white knights, simps and whoremongers so they belong on level 3 and 4.

Last edited:
Don't you understand sweetie? WOMEN CAN DO NO WRONG :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I still wouldn't mind a sexy female having sex with me

When a women can get away with corrupting little boys and even in fact society encourages it and shames you if you step out of line. "he must've enjoyed it." "NIIIIICE." Now imagine a women raping an animal, that wouldn't fly. Boys are literally worth less than animals. Animals can't consent, yet little boys can? When the roastie gets pregnant from raping the boy, she can sue for child support.

Every time I think about how women can get away unpunished from their vices makes me cry and sob in agony knowing that from moment men are born,
men can get legally mutilated and brutalized near birth. They are then raised to be tax cattle and/or cannon fodder. The method of ruling is the way dogs are raised.
Men are not treated that way. Men are screamed at and physically assaulted if they do not conform.

Sometimes I think of roping but I only live because of the copes.

There are [UWSL]4[/UWSL] [UWSL]kinds[/UWSL] [UWSL]of[/UWSL] [UWSL]people[/UWSL]:
1. Those who see
2. Those who seen when shown
3. Those who cannot see
[UWSL]4[/UWSL]. Those who refuse to see

unfortuantely most men are white knights, simps and whoremongers so they belong on level 3 and 4.
women instinctively know their status relative to men, it's over

Vxyfan75b5x11

"the most caring gene" don't forget

pedophilia = non chads trying to hook up with jbs who dont have inflated standards yet

Most men are pathetic simps.

knowing that from moment men are born,
Yes it is hypocritical. All we can hope is for society to burn to a crisp. Society can never recover from the female plague till they are all extinct.

i would let an older woman ""rape"" (have sex) with me