Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female on Tindr admits to only hooking up with Chads, and rejecting any guy below 6feet

Remember folks, looks are everything when it comes to modern dating and women are moslty at fault for creating this mess

Remember folks, looks are everything when it comes to modern dating and women are moslty at fault for creating this mess
It's just how evolution works. Sadly.

thats super interesting ngl
been suspecting that foids just meet in secret with chads
heard multiple other users talk about this before
how foids just secretly make appointments with chad
and never talk about it lul
Yep plenty of girls have secret encounters with chads I've had catfish whores invite me over in the wee hours of the night. There really is a secret society of women just getting as many chads in as possible and telling ABSOLUTELY NO ONE about it. This is why relationships are utterly pointless.

Yep plenty of girls have secret encounters with chads I've had catfish whores invite me over in the wee hours of the night. There really is a secret society of women just getting as many chads in as possible and telling ABSOLUTELY NO ONE about it. This is why relationships are utterly pointless.
This includes women who come up in super strict religious households.

This includes women who come up in super strict religious households.
ahh this is very interesting ngl
yeah, where I live I see foids and dudes walk around my street facing window at like 4am in the middle of the week.
Always knew something was up there.

What other Chadfish experiences have you had like that?

ahh this is very interesting ngl
yeah, where I live I see foids and dudes walk around my street facing window at like 4am in the middle of the week.
Always knew something was up there.

What other Chadfish experiences have you had like that?
Too many to list I'm working on a compilation tho

Too many to list I'm working on a compilation tho
nice! I'm looking forward to that! Will you post it here?
Tag me if you do

That video sounds brutal to watch. Not watching it.

Yah.... another reason not to attempt to online-date if you're not at least 6'. Not even Sasquatch is getting any pussy these days... shieeet.

very true. they don't care if you're a poor homeless miser. just be chad and have an endless pussy.

Go to therapy.... get laughed at by a whore with a psych degree like this one. Awesome!

I did like his point about the "tinder isn't real life" gaslight. Of course it's real!

If you're Chad, just log onto tinder and within a few minutes Stacey is inviting you to a 3some with her sorority girls. That's Chad's reality.

Chadfishing is so brutal, because you experience how easy chads have it, right in the palm of your hands, like a video game.

"BUT TINDERS NOT REAL LIFE !":foidSoy:

Cucks wanna deny that this is reality and its ragefuel. Fuck off.

Chadfishing is so brutal, because you experience how easy chads have it, right in the palm of your hands, like a video game.

"BUT TINDERS NOT REAL LIFE !":foidSoy:

Cucks wanna deny that this is reality and its ragefuel. Fuck off.
Women are the problem, not us

Heightfidence > faceonality

Until our governments start working on looks discriminations, turning attitudes away from looks = high value we are
stuck in this isolated pit.

And bluepillers think we should give away our money and deepest insecurities to these people.

tumblr_mp058qgi5Y1r2ifdho1_500.gif

Looks are everything when it comes to anything in life really.

I hope more men open their eyes to the truth.
Doubt it will ever happen, the cope industrial complex (CIC) has too much money invested to let it happen. Additionally CIC plays into men's pride to keep them in the coping cycle and we all know that a man's pride is his weak spot. Play into his sense of pride, especially if it's overinflated and you can get him to do anything.

Doubt it will ever happen, the cope industrial complex (CIC) has too much money invested to let it happen. Additionally CIC plays into men's pride to keep them in the coping cycle and we all know that a man's pride is his weak spot. Play into his sense of pride, especially if it's overinflated and you can get him to do anything.
We are the few males that are enlightened by the blackpill while everybody else is a sheep that submits to the system

We are the few males that are enlightened by the blackpill while everybody else is a sheep that submits to the system
And yet they will attack you if you try to free them. It's like they have a bondage fetish.

And yet they will attack you if you try to free them. It's like they have a bondage fetish.
True, they are beyond saving at this point. They have been brainwashed by the bluepill

Classic video on Jewtube. Saw this a while ago. Should be mandatory for all youngcels!

Looks r everything bro

The fact that orgies are common and normalized is so mind blowing to me, what kind of reality are these people experiencing? We are different species

The fact that orgies are common and normalized is so mind blowing to me, what kind of reality are these people experiencing? We are different species
It's because of western culture

christ

@Simba watch this when you have the chance

I hate Chad chasing whores.