Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female on tinder i matched with won't respond

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
I actually matched with a really really cute female. She's literally, in her bio, begging for a boyfriend every other day. And yet when I message her, she doesn't reply. She's continuously updating it. I want to die why is thsi happening fuck FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FFUFD*(UIJOHIP:FESWJOPI:FESWAEFSOW:IJ EF :IOJO: GOD FUCK IGNNGG DAMN. What do I do bros I want her to be my gf, I already messaged three times

Attachments

• 1585669671936.png
    1585669671936.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 13
You should just uninstall Tinder. Worthless app.

You should just uninstall Tinder. Worthless app.
I physically can't bro, it's literally the only way in current society to get a gf

If you think she'd choose you instead of someone else then you must be at least a chadlite, or delusional and still too bluepilled.

I was like you once though, I hope you get some luck as it's hell carrying on like this year after year.

If you think she'd choose you instead of someone else then you must be at least a chadlite, or delusional and still too bluepilled.

I was like you once though, I hope you get some luck though as it's hell carrying on like this year after year.
brother...I'm blackpilled but still want to get out of this hell and ascend. Thanks for luck wish brother

I physically can't bro, it's literally the only way in current society to get a gf

tinder ruins the self esteem of ugly and even average men. Don't bother unless you wake up good looking one day

tinder ruins the self esteem of ugly and even average men. Don't bother unless you wake up good looking one day
yeah you're right, ever since I started dating apps I've hated myself even more than usual

This is why matches are cope.

you need better openers bro:soy:

I’ve never used dating aps tbh it seems like powerful suifuel

It was an accidental swipe right and in like a week or few days she will unmatch with you

Have you tried begging ? Like saying "please say something" and spam her with "please", "I'd by your best bf ever" and shit ?

Probably some bot or some shit