Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female on reddit shows her true colors (Suicidefuel for short men)

Le Empathetic genderino

eradicate these mindsets.

More proof...FOIDS are the main ones behind promoting fags....they will sleep with CHAD bi sexual fags tho..

i hope she gets raped and killed

This + all the endless posts on IT about how we can totally get limitless sex by just having sex with men proves that people are just obsessed with the idea of unattractive men being forced to become faggots.

i hope she gets raped and killed

the dark knight batman GIF

It's only rape when a sub 5 is doing it....than they call rape afterwards when it's a chad with money...not well endowed...
Women cannot love thr other gender, they just want to take advantage of us

Holes are cruel and hateful. The concept of short men offends them so much it's unreal.

Holes are cruel and hateful. The concept of short men offends them so much it's unreal.
Short men are a joke to the female gender. Short men need to wake the fuck up and call put these foids

More proof...FOIDS are the main ones behind promoting fags....they will sleep with CHAD bi sexual fags tho..

This + all the endless posts on IT about how we can totally get limitless sex by just having sex with men proves that people are just obsessed with the idea of unattractive men being forced to become faggots.

i agree women are naturally attracted to men who are the most cruel and vicious ive seen countless times grils go after the bully and not the smart intellegient gentleman that actually respects women.

Yessss...they want us to be target practice and go in the lbqxyz pen and play with the trannies...

The liberal party mission...make men women..make women men...whether spiritual or physical...

everyone in the comments mad coping

its ovER shortcels

It's beyond over
Look...I'm 6 ft 3...AND ITS OVER...lmaoo u can be tall and still be rejected incel...FOIDS actually want males just slightly taller than them (5 ft 9nand up) so they can put them in pretzel like sexual positions....

I will run a poll to see if inceldom is linked to height

A criminal is willing to risk prison time to get his needs met #holesarefairgame