Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Female nurses in psychiatric hospitals are the worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
So I'm essentially batshit insane paranoid schizophrenic & have been in-out of psychiatric hospitals over a dozen times. My last stay was 8 fucking months straight.

What I noticed is that the female staff through EVERY SINGLE INVOLUNTARY COMMITMENT was a sociopathic soulless bitch.

They will take their phones out & take pictures of you, they will take any information they have about you to psychological fuck with you to the fullest extent. You will hear them insult you, imitate your movements/habits to screw with your head. Etc.

So in March of 2019 I attempted roping, except with a razor blade to the neck. Needed stitches ear to ear. And these degenerate spoiled cunts wanted to fuck with somebody whos perfectly well behaved & quiet despite incredible emotional pain.

...And to any nigcels who wah wah wah about their pitifully low SMV, ALL the female nurses would flirt with the Tyrones, *exclusively.* Like extremely obvious flirting even an autist could detect. Every single fucking hospitalization. No Chads applied.

Luckily I took each 302 to verbally abuse the ever living shit out of these whores. I spit in one noodlewhores face. I swear to Christ if I ever end up back in the hospital I'm smashing a nurses head against the floor until her brains are exposed.

Nothing makes me angrier than female hospital workers. Nothing. They have no fucking souls. There isn't even a Hell for them because they were never born with a spiritual body. If I ever come in contact with particular nurses again I will punch the consciousness out of their head, so they'll be mental vegetables pissing & shitting themselves.

I endorse this message

Its over for insanecels

I wanna become a nurse just to helmy bros there and annoy female nurses as much as possible.

Hope every whore have mistreated you get what she deserve . Stay safe from Corona chan .

Ive never been in one

That's why nurse ratched is so resonating.

If I ever come in contact with particular nurses again I will punch the consciousness out of their head, so they'll be mental vegetables pissing & shitting themselves.
Best self defence against foids

So I'm essentially batshit insane paranoid schizophrenic & have been in-out of psychiatric hospitals over a dozen times. My last stay was 8 fucking months straight.
Let that sink in

Ask (them) to check you against chronic infections - lyme(ELISA test), babesia, bartonella, toxoplasmosis.

They all have nasty effects on brain functioning.

Which country were you committed in?

Women love evil and are sexually attracted to evil. Their fantasy is to be fucked and used by the most cruel, evil and despicable men. Women despise niceness, kindness, humility and weakness. Their lives are consumed with the most vapid vanity, pride, lust and greed, for they are evil itself and seek to spread evil through miscegenation with evil or the cruel destruction of anything good and pure

Women love evil and are sexually attracted to evil. Their fantasy is to be fucked and used by the most cruel, evil and despicable men. Women despise niceness, kindness, humility and weakness. Their lives are consumed with the most vapid vanity, pride, lust and greed, for they are evil itself and seek to spread evil through miscegenation with evil or the cruel destruction of anything good and pure

"... Women are so bad for the most part that there is hardly a difference between a good and a bad woman."

"To perceive women's society as an inevitable evil of social life, and should to avoid it whenever possible. For from whom do we learn voluptuousness, pampering, frivolity in everything and many other vices, if not from women? Who is responsible for the fact that we lose such inherents are feelings in us like courage, firmness, prudence, purity, and so on, if not women? "

"For seventy years, my opinion about women has fallen lower and lower, and it still continues to fall. Female question! How not to be a female question! But it’s not about how women begin to manage their lives, but about how they stop destroying it. "

“No woman can be expected to appreciate her feelings of exceptional love on the basis of moral feeling. She cannot do this because she does not have a true moral feeling, that feeling that is above all.”

800px Leo Tolstoy 1897 black and white 37767u1

etc...

Last edited:

"... Women are so bad for the most part that there is hardly a difference between a good and a bad woman."

"To perceive women's society as an inevitable evil of social life, and should to avoid it whenever possible. For from whom do we learn voluptuousness, pampering, frivolity in everything and many other vices, if not from women? Who is responsible for the fact that we lose such inherents are feelings in us like courage, firmness, prudence, purity, and so on, if not women? "

"For seventy years, my opinion about women has fallen lower and lower, and it still continues to fall. Female question! How not to be a female question! But it’s not about how women begin to manage their lives, but about how they stop destroying it. "

“No woman can be expected to appreciate her feelings of exceptional love on the basis of moral feeling. She cannot do this because she does not have a true moral feeling, that feeling that is above all.”

View attachment 219973

etc...
tolstoy was wrong in so many things but this is incredibly fucking based

View attachment 219973

etc...
extremely fucking based

It’s true Tyrone fucked like 3 nurses last time I was at the mental institution, also a beta white guy asked for head and got laughed at

I took each 302 to verbally abuse the ever living shit out of these whores. I spit in one noodlewhores face. I swear to Christ if I ever end up back in the hospital I'm smashing a nurses head against the floor until her brains are exposed.

Nothing makes me angrier than female hospital workers. Nothing. They have no fucking souls. There isn't even a Hell for them because they were never born with a spiritual body. If I ever come in contact with particular nurses again I will punch the consciousness out of their head, so they'll be mental vegetables pissing & shitting themselves.
OP, you are the most based schizo that I have ever seen, I tip my hat to you :feelsYall:

It’s true Tyrone fucked like 3 nurses last time I was at the mental institution, also a beta white guy asked for head and got laughed at
I don't understand why Western women go for Tyrone. He doesn't offer much tbh. But modern Western women are a shitshow I guess.

Really puts the end of Joker into perspective

Luckily I took each 302 to verbally abuse the ever living shit out of these whores. I spit in one noodlewhores face. I swear to Christ if I ever end up back in the hospital I'm smashing a nurses head against the floor until her brains are exposed.
based
...And to any nigcels who wah wah wah about their pitifully low SMV, ALL the female nurses would flirt with the Tyrones, *exclusively.* Like extremely obvious flirting even an autist could detect. Every single fucking hospitalization. No Chads applied.
a nigcel isnt the same as a tyrone