Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female nature or shitty time period?

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I think it’s more the latter. Hear me out.

Many of us hate women because we are brainwashed through mass media and pop culture to think that women psychologically and physiologically operate like men, and when reality hits and we see that 80% of them are literally stunted mental teenagers and 18% of them are fucking sociopaths who are lost as much as we are in opposite ways (Beckies obsessed with hierarchy), 2% are high class women who will never date anybody like us (just in case unicorns exist), we get upset because they aren’t at all like men.

I think both their degeneracy and our expectations of them are a product of our time. I don’t blame female nature per se.

I don’t mind the harshness if there was really a payoff. Like “prove your worth if you want to pass on your genes”. But unfortunately the bat demon from pits of hell that is the modern woman doesn’t make proving your worth worth it, and now it’s impossible to even prove your worth because the contemporary woman’s superficiality and retarded impulsive mindset knows no bounds.

Anyways, off to get wasted.

Don’t get me wrong - I would kill for a Theodora or a Marilyn Monroe - a woman who is sophisticated, puts work in her self, and is flirty / promiscuous. I would love a chick like that.

But ass pictures on tinder? “Swipe right if you call me daddy” - Such fucking lower class and even rich people have the mindset of an alcoholic 19th century peasant. That’s our reward for our fucking killing ourselves career wise and appearance wise?

Time period can make a difference, but female nature will always be there, even in the most traditionalist cultures. Having a wife in 1930s Japan for example would definitely be several times better than nowadays, but female nature is still there, your wife could still be a huge bitch and you could still get cucked, only this time its Tarou instead of Tyrone. Can't say I wouldn't prefer it of course.

Nature amplified by shitty time period
This is why it's not enough to want muh trad culture. It's best to be Chad within any system.

both. female nature was historically counterbalanced by the fact that females were economically dependent on men. now they aren't so they are free to act by their nature and throw incels under the bus.

Definitely the latter.

Dating apps and technology has skewed the advantages for women so much to the point that they consider a guy with one minor facial flaw to be the ugliest motherfucker on the planet.

I think it’s more the latter. Hear me out.

Many of us hate women because we are brainwashed through mass media and pop culture to think that women psychologically and physiologically operate like men, and when reality hits and we see that 80% of them are literally stunted mental teenagers and 18% of them are fucking sociopaths who are lost as much as we are in opposite ways (Beckies obsessed with hierarchy), 2% are high class women who will never date anybody like us (just in case unicorns exist), we get upset because they aren’t at all like men.

I think both their degeneracy and our expectations of them are a product of our time. I don’t blame female nature per se.

I don’t mind the harshness if there was really a payoff. Like “prove your worth if you want to pass on your genes”. But unfortunately the bat demon from pits of hell that is the modern woman doesn’t make proving your worth worth it, and now it’s impossible to even prove your worth because the contemporary woman’s superficiality and retarded impulsive mindset knows no bounds.

Anyways, off to get wasted.
No amount of spooks can beat basic animal instinct. Women deserve to be owned as property and as sex slaves.