Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female "musician" makes "empathetic" song for us.

I don’t need your pity, fucking foidlet

ugly foid I wouldn't touch her with a stick

Im pretty sure she is mocking us.

Clicked it, watched for 2 seconds, heard some shrill bri*ish sounding voice, hell no.

foids reject incels. she would never go to an ugly mans house

Me trying to laugh to a female making a joke (impossible)

god damn if she was born male she would posting here:lul:

Yet because she has two x chromosomes she is making fun of us

"Teehee virgin shaming is bad. Lets jus mock incels for their lack of experience"

ugly foid I wouldn't touch her with a stick
I would not touch her with my stick. My stick went lump after seeing it. So technically its no longer a stick

so terrifying, as her face.

Mainlander's music mogs

I would bend her over, pin her down and thrust vigorously. Though she's lying in the song and wouldn't sleep with me.

Toilets cannot feel any empathy towards us, empathy is Chad-only. She must be thinking of a Chadcel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Back in the day there were sluts that would sleep with almost any incel, these sluts just slept with any man. I've heard stories from older men who would today be Truecels.

Unfortunately I'm not a Baby Boomer so I didn't live in the era when they were fucking and sucking every man, if she says she will sleep with an incel she's lying.

[UWSL]The ugliest foids are the most confident, hot foids sells their holes to onlyfans.[/UWSL]

I would bend her over, pin her down and thrust vigorously. Though she's lying in the song and wouldn't sleep with me.
Nice avatar, the absolute shock and loss of hope on Griffiths face when he realizes he's been reduced to such a pathetic state that he isn't even able to kill himself, afterwards he starts laughing.

this is crap full of ad hominem attacks old tropes eg basement dweller, hiding your face (eg doesnt go outside), literally just punching down, then she is tryting to take the moral high ground and say the group she is misrepresenting is immoral. Add to this a pathetic feminist angle of muh patriarchy its literally distilled femnism in one song with all their pathetic arguments attacking incels in one song, all of which gaslight and misrepresent our position, with utterly no nuance.

RIDDEN WITH STEREOTYPE BULLSHIT

coupled with this most of her lines dont rhyme have no rhythm and dont fit the melody she is playing on the piano, ITS CRAP.

AAAAAND EVEN AFTER ALL OF THIS SHE WOULD ONLY GO AND CHOSE TOP 20% AND FUCK OVER THE BOTTOM 60-70% AGAIN

THUS RENDERING HER WHOLE POSITION BANKRUPT AS SHE HERSELF WOULDNT GIVE THE INCELS SHE SCREEECHES ABOUT A CHANCE

HENCE WHY THEY HATE WOMEN

this is crap full of ad hominem attacks old tropes eg basement dweller, hiding your face (eg doesnt go outside), literally just punching down, then she is tryting to take the moral high ground and say the group she is misrepresenting is immoral. Add to this a pathetic feminist angle of muh patriarchy its literally distilled femnism in one song with all their pathetic arguments attacking incels in one song, all of which gaslight and misrepresent our position, with utterly no nuance.

coupled with this most of her lines dont rhyme have no rhythm and dont fit the melody she is playing on the piano, ITS CRAP.

AAAAAND EVEN AFTER ALL OF THIS SHE WOULD ONLY GO AND CHOSE TOP 20% AND FUCK OVER THE BOTTOM 60-70% AGAIN

THUS RENDERING HER WHOLE POSITION BANKRUPT AS SHE HERSELF WOULDNT GIVE THE INCELS SHE SCREEECHES ABOUT A CHANCE

rekt

Mainlander's music mogs
By far.

Btw, another example of a braindead normie not knowing what an incel is. This is not a song mocking incels. It is mocking low-tier normies trying to date a looksmatch foid who wants Chadlite at least.

And yes, her male version is posting here.

Something for you sweetheart:

As if she really has any empathy for unattractive men. No foid does.

I'd rather just squeeze her throat with both hands until she stops moving :feelshaha:

Here's a good joke -
Female empathy

Here's a good joke -
Female empathy

Why do you Care ? Shes a cunt and wants Attention , thats It.