Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female model loses her leg and almost gets redpilled on looks

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Heres the girl in question if you dont care to watch the whole video:

tRksYtm.jpg

Full interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWDe-eFWT9w, theres really no reason to watch it thought other than to see her cry at 6:45

But basically being a girl shes had a pretty easy life like all women do. Normies cry that were exaggerating and whatnot but the truth is that we cannot even begin to comprehend just how easy being a woman in this day and age is, especially a good looking one. Women get so much free shit in their life its truly amazing and they can more or less get away with any crime, murder, rape, you name it, everybody agrees on this so I shouldnt even have to cite any sources, plenty of examples out there. It shouldnt really surprise anyone then that this model used to be a stuck up cunt in her 20s. Coming form her mouth:

I had model parents my whole life and so I grew up in the industry of everyone being beautiful and a world that just doesn't exist it's not reality but I was always just lost in kind of being that cool girl or that pretty girl or that whatever it was and I didn't have a problem getting in anywhere I didn't have a problem getting out of tickets or I used it it was my my go-to and then when this happened physical that I couldn't hide.

The even shes talking about is her losing her leg to toxic shock thanks to tampons. What does she get out of this experience?

She comes really close to redpilling herself realizing that shes been living like royalty all her life while shitting on everyone, I was literally screaming while watching this video, legit had to pause every minute or two and take deep breaths before continuing, I was excited to hear this from a woman

reason as literally as soon as I woke up from that coma I was a completely different person literally like wow it was crazy and I immediately wanted to apologize to everybody that I had done wrong or you know had been rude to or whatever it may have been I just wanted to make peace

This is like 9 or 10 minutes into the video, at this point Im pulling my hair out waiting for her to mention how much looks matter and how poorly she treats and bullies ugly men, but that never comes and she starts blaming tampon companies and the whole video is downhill from there, I dont even know lol, it just devolves into your typical "just b urself, everyone is beautiful" bs, dont know what I was expecing really

don't fucking care it was so like tampon companies have done a very good job of kind of making it seem as though everything's okay you see tampon commercials and you see you know girls running on a beach or going on a slide and it's like there's no warning at the bottom of that at all about TSS

So what does she do now, does she drop out of the fashion industry? FUCK NO

I've been modeling again and my first job actually back was with Nordstrom they actually gave my gold leg its own page which is really cool because I didn't I didn't know what to expect I didn't know you know how are they gonna treat me are they gonna treat me like a regular model

"ARE THEY GONNA TREAT ME LIKE A REGULAR MODEL"

^^^ THIS IS HER NUMBER ONE FEAR

IMAGINE BEING AFRAID OF NOT BEING TREATED LIKE A MODEL

The moral of this story of course is "self-love, diversity and inclusion" according to the uploader. LOL, JUST BE GOOD LOOKING OR FEMALE AND GOOD THINGS WILL COME TO YOU

Dont forget to watch her Ted Talk "Dont look for fashion models, look for role models" because looks don't matter.

I dont want to take this too far but every woman should be forced to go through something traumatic otherwise they will never learn, to quote her:

unless something really tragic happens or something that you have to confront head-on I don't think that you will change really

And even then you cannot be certain that they will understand. This is why I feel very little to no sympathy towards women who go through something tragic. 99% of the time its their fault anyway.

Bonus pic of her with no leg looking miserable after crying

swJvU5t.jpg

Now she knows what it's like to be a subhuman

I would give her the fattest dick

Deserved it for being a slut.
It is always such a life fuel knowing a female has been physically disabled and she will be treated like how men are treated. No more special privalges from guys for looking like a princess.

If only her face got fucked up, cuz there are guys who would still fuck a 1 legged totem pole like her

Life fuel, I hope every women using tampons get it.

Poetic justice.

Minjaze said:
Poetic justice.

Theres no justice here, shes still modeling and raking in cash but now she thinks its because of her personality rather than looks. Shes obviously sooo ugly because she has no leg, surely theyre not letting her model because of her looks.

Shes more delusional than ever

I feel bad for her and hopefully this opens up her eyes to the truth, looks matter and women have it easy.

I seriously hope this happens to all stacys,she still will live a 1000times better/easier life than all of us but at least she get a little taste of what it is like to be subhuman.

Now she knows what it's like when society outcasts you. Too bad there will be still beta cucks who will support her.

fucking CUNT hope it loses the other leg

She realized that she was only worshipped because of her body, not because of her great personality or any kind of talent. She was an inanimate sex object.

Where's the life fuel?

She is still better off than any one of us are, even without a leg. She has lived a better life than most of us and will continue to do so. She still models, and now has even more fame because of this video. There will be a man willing to overlook her absence of a leg.

She only had a taste of what it feels like to wake up every morning and actually be ridiculed for your appearance.