Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female mindset

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
:foidSoy:"oh no! Tinder chad pumped and dumped me :foidSoy: "
Gets attention from men she's not attracted to
"I guess I'm still attractive! :foidSoy: these guys are way below my league. That last guy just left me because he was afraid of committing"
Gets pumped and dumped by another Chad
"God I hate men! Why are they so fragile that they're scared of settling down with a woman like me huh?:foidSoy:"
Gains weight
Starts devolving into a gluttonous land mass
More guys she's not attracted to give her attention

"I'm perfect! See!? Look at all the attention I'm getting! I'm high value :foidSoy::foidSoy: I just don't get why guys I'm attracted to don't give me attention!?"
Unattractive guy gives her attention
"Omg this is creepy! I'm way out of your league weirdo! :foidSoy: "

THE FEMALE MINDSET WAS CREATED BY THE STUPID NIGGER JESUS CHRIST I HOPE HE GETS BEATEN TO DEATH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

They all compare the men they're not attracted to to rotten meat but have they considered that maybe if all they're attracting is flies they're the rotten meat? :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: No, couldn't be that

and that's why female hypergamy can never be justified

Stay on your laneee :foidSoy: i am a queen

THE FEMALE MINDSET WAS CREATED BY THE STUPID NIGGER JESUS CHRIST I HOPE HE GETS BEATEN TO DEATH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jesus was a cuck. Demanded men cut their eyes out for lusting after women. Meanwhile forgave a literal prostitute and told her she was A OK.

Jesus was a cuck. Demanded men cut their eyes out for lusting after women. Meanwhile forgave a literal prostitute and told her she was A OK.
Relax, the same whores put that fagg on a cross.