Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female mindset and hypocrisy in a nutshell

• Thread starter reallyunfuckable
  • Start date
reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
Women DO NOT feel any love for MEN.

The only true love a woman can feel is FOR HER CHILDREN (Sometimes they are toooo much of fucking uselessness to even do that).

Women do indeed feel attracted to chad, but they don't love chad, they love his DICK, yet they are attracted to them because they see in chad some things, these are:
*a good fuck
*protection for her and her children
*alpha traits, which represents that he will always provide for her and he has greater survival skills (in modern words, status), which is also the reason women are attracted to evil criminals, thugs, gangsters.

Women appreciate good looking men, because they relate them to good sex, protection, status, and see them as provident. (blackpilled book below)

However, if you are bad looking, women will instantly judge you as incompetent, uncapable, fragile, weak, feminine, pussies, losers, and they call you a creep because they are too horrified to think that men like this will ever have sex with her.

Always renember that women have STONE HEARTS, and they HATE men with love romantic feelings for them, because they see them with traits described above.

Instead, they LOVE CHADS WHO DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM AND DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM, because they see on him protection, status, and alphaness for her CHILDREN, and that's why THEY LOVE THEIR DICK.

Here is some female hypocrisy towards attractive men by super famous stacy Emma Watson:
G5WXPcb

Also, women LOVE TO PLAY WITH MEN who have FEELINGS FOR HER, because that lifts their EGO, and one of the THINGS THAT GIVES WOMEN THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF PLEASURE IS KNOW THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF MEN WHO WANT TO FUCK HER, and that's why women see careless chad as more attractive, because THEY CANT TURN HIM INTO A PUPPET.

I saw in my class in high school some years ago, there was a group of 2 hot popular foids, and a autistic weird awkward shy male kid with asperger. He approached them really nervous to try to socialize, hiding his autism obvioulisy, and one of the foids said: "Hey, she likes you and she wants to have you", despite cleary NOT DOING SO. That's because they want to turn another wimp into THEIR SLAVES/PUPPETS, who want to fuck them, and that lifts their EGO, that's why they feel so powerful when they reject a unattractive male.

One thing is true, women LOVE to have privileges in society, because they love an easy life, and their biggest goal in life is have men who want to fuck her, this is why they create some shity things like body acceptance, which by the way only works for them (JFL)
Tn9yh8iklge11

Tumblr ncrujc7heD1r1k54no1 400

replace foids tbh ded srs ngl

Women are evil incarnate

I saw in my class in high school some years ago, there was a group of 2 hot popular foids, and a autistic weird awkward shy male kid with asperger. He approached them really nervous to try to socialize, hiding his autism obvioulisy, and one of the foids said: "Hey, she likes you and she wants to have you", despite cleary NOT DOING SO. That's because they want to turn another wimp into THEIR SLAVES/PUPPETS, who want to fuck them, and that lifts their EGO, that's why they feel so powerful when they reject a unattractive male.

Foids like this are true examples of the blackpill

Females treat themselves not as independent agents, but as winning prizes for the strongest and most dominant of males. They'll flock to the tallest and biggest man they lay their eyes on, because, they claim, 'he makes them feel safe', which is just another way of saying that they desire a man capable of overpowering and inflicting harm on other men. As you can see, this mindset of theirs is violent and toxic at its core.

We don't live in a jungle anymore; a foid doesn't need a >6'1 man to protect her and ensure her safety, but the female brain has yet to evolve past the jungle phase. What feminists and cucks call 'toxic masculinity' only exists to satisfy this female jungle mindset which encourages violence and mating competition, and it is far wiser to treat the cause rather than the symptom.

Femininity is problematic and should be unpacked, or better yet, cancelled. As a pursuer of social justice, I will do everything in my power to fight it; it's called being a decent human being.

They refuse and/or are incapable of doing what defines and distinguishes humans from beasts - rational thought being able to overpower instinct - and decide instead to just 'follow their heart' right into the lion's den. The worst part of this is that society is actively promoting it now and encouraging females to be primal cunts and seek out the most dangerous man to rape and breed them, and pay no heed to actually follow through on their responsibilities to have that child, or they'll have it but have a broken family. This is why, to me, females are nothing more than animals.

May these words soon pierce every male's mind.

Remove foids.