Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female matchmaker quits job because female clients are Chad only

The kind of person who would be in the market for a matchmaking service are largely upper-middle-class individuals who are used to paying their way through life.

So I'm not surprised that they would feel entitled to a Chad who ticks off a checklist of absurd requirements.

not surprise
The kind of person who would be in the market for a matchmaking service are largely upper-middle-class individuals who are used to paying their way through life.

So I'm not surprised that they would feel entitled to a Chad who ticks off a checklist of absurd requirements.

WE NEVER SAW THIS COMING!

She definitely couldn't keep Asian and Indian clients, I know that for sure!

LifeFuel: it's not our fault.

SuiFuel: nothing is going to change and simps are making it worse.

Is it morning already?

JFL at those mariana-trench-low iq foids. Using matchmaker as if they couldn't just download tinder and have their pick of thousands of chads.

She definitely couldn't keep Asian and Indian clients, I know that for sure!
Are you implying they have higher standards than white foids?

Nice observation

Upper middle class can't afford Chad. To corral a chadrone like Jeremy Meeks and make some babies , foid have to be a billionaire heiress.