Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female jealousy in action

Who's gonna tell him?

Just pass quick to 6.18
folks in the future just manually add &t=6m18s or similar to the end of the YT url you input here
Who's gonna tell him?
what, that Gina is a becky-face and pen-thrower is a stacy-face?

I think I'd prefer Gina even though her cock count is prob 10x higher than pen-thrower just because she has a better personality

folks in the future just manually add &t=6m18s or similar to the end of the YT url you input here
Okay
Thanks

I think I'd prefer Gina even though her cock count is prob 10x higher than pen-thrower just because she has a better personality
Men seem to care more about personality even if the woman has looks, the man will still care to know her personality if not then all men would marry prostitutes because they are the hottest women.

Men care about what is down the neck = body.
Women care about what is above the neck = face.
The woman can have ugly face but her big tits and ass are enough to fuck her. You can put mask on her face and enjoy fucking her.

all men would marry prostitutes because they are the hottest women.
No, not necessarily true, whores range from average to above average, not all whores are hot, men will fuck whatever they can get

No, who's gonna tell him that it's scripted

No, not necessarily true, whores range from average to above average, not all whores are hot, men will fuck whatever they can get
Whores usually have big tits and ass. That is all what a man want on woman.
Men stare at women boobs and ass before he stares at her face

Whores usually have big tits and ass. That is all what a man want on woman.
Depends on where you live

Asian women don't really have big tits and ass and yet asians are breeding like crazy

Not all whores have big tits and ass, I've been in a brothel, there were just as much "petite" women in there as there were tall women with big tits and ass

Men like variety, I've never heard a man in real life say he won't fuck a woman with a cup tits, men will fuck almost anything, average is good enough, even slightly below average

Men stare at women boobs and ass before he stares at her face
The first thing you see is a womans face, if a woman had a 1/10 face you wouldn't fuck her even if she had a 10/10 body, not after you saw her face. If you got her to put a mask on before you saw her face you'd probably fuck her, but not after you saw how ugly she was lol

Depends on where you live

Asian women don't really have big tits and ass and yet asians are breeding like crazy
Asian women in Thailand and Philippine have big tits and ass.
Koreans look skinny but still have feminine bodies. Many korean girls do boob job to attract white men.

Not all whores have big tits and ass, I've been in a brothel, there were just as much "petite" women in there as there were tall women with big tits and ass
Super whores have tits and ass because they know what attract men.
cheap whores in the street of course don't have because just random women selling themselves for money
Men like variety, I've never heard a man in real life say he won't fuck a woman with a cup tits, men will fuck almost anything, average is good enough, even slightly below average
Men will fuck anything out of desperation but if a man wants good sex, he will chase big tits and ass
The first thing you see is a womans face, if a woman had a 1/10 face you wouldn't fuck her even if she had a 10/10 body, not after you saw her face. If you got her to put a mask on before you saw her face you'd probably fuck her, but not after you saw how ugly she was lol
Woman face is important only when you live together like marriage so you like to be and look at something beautiful around you but if a man just wants instant fun, he will just chase a body. He takes to room and fuck her in darkness and dumb her in the morning.
Women know that tits and ass attract men that is why they show their breast cleavage and bully.

Woman face is important only when you live together like marriage so you like to be and look at something beautiful around you but if a man just wants instant fun, he will just chase a body. He takes to room and fuck her in darkness and dumb her in the morning.
Women know that tits and ass attract men that is why they show their breast cleavage and bully.
The entire billion dollar makeup industry is in direct conflict with your beliefs

You can believe what you want, I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise of something so simple and obvious

The entire billion dollar makeup industry is in direct conflict with your beliefs

You can believe what you want, I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise of something so simple and obvious
Do you feel to jerk off when you look at female face ? no
it just gives you romantic impression
what turns you on are tits and ass

Wait what??
congrats you did it

you'll see if you check the source it converts that into seconds (1m25s = 85s) and you can also just manually put a colon followed by numbers of seconds in

seconds are also the default if you do &t= followed by a number that doesn't specify H for hour or M for minute