Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female intelligence?

ovenmitt20 said:
Do you think women are our intellectual equals? I wanna know what you all think.

LMFAO OMG!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME  [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]  [/font]

I like high IQ women, too bad they're all lesbian or Chad chasers like the rest of the females.

retarded_dumbshit said:
men and women have different biological priorities ingrained in our brains and thus most women can't be expected to perform in the same way that most men do when it comes to intellectual achievements.
Oh really? I thought "female intelligence" was an oxymoron

I dont trust in these "researchs" about "woman x men IQ" because the same type of "research" says that whites are more inteligent than blacks and native americans.

Pseudocientific swindle.

there are vastly more men in EVERY field that is associated with intelligence such as maths, engineering, physics etc

Futurecel2.0 said:
men are smarter. women seem to be going to college more though.

that is why women cant hold [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]positions of [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]power without fucking everything u[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p. [/font][/font][/font]

Which could explain this:

chartIq.png

"The change in the intelligence of the average college graduate over the last fifty years approaches the IQ gap separating whites and blacks.

This is an inevitable consequence of increasing the share of the population that attends college. In the sixties, 10% of American adults had college degrees. Since then that figure has more than tripled, to 33% today.

To say we're well into the territory of diminishing returns is to understate the problem--we're past the point of negative returns. Most Americans in college today are not benefiting from being there. They're foregoing work to accrue debt for degrees that, if they increase earning power at all, do so only marginally and they're picking up an unhelpful sense of entitlement in the process."

https://anepigone.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/average-iq-of-college-graduates-by.html

No the only good thing they're for is breeding and serving men. That's why men are biologically stronger. Most successful women fucked/bribed their way to the top of the business world.

The average female is way less intelligent than the average male. I get to meet a lot of people where I work and I've met so many dudes that completely outclassed me in intelligence while I've met 2 females so far that were better than me.

I consider myself slightly above average btw.