Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female intelligence?

O

ovenmitt20

Greycel
Do you think women are our intellectual equals? I wanna know what you all think.

No. They are stupid and worthless.

No, its been scientifically proven that women are lower IQ than men

The way women act on their urges without thinking if just animalistic

Zielony4 said:
No. They are stupid and worthless.

Ok tryna play devil's advocate-- successful businesswomen? Or malala or some shit

no all important scientific discoveries and inventions are from men if not for us women would still be living in the stone age

Femoids are AI Systems. They act by their retarded emotion and instincts. They cannot think logical and act rational like it's used for us human. They aren't human, them are femoids.

men are smarter. women seem to be going to college more though.

SupremeG said:
Femoids are AI Systems. They act by their retarded emotion and instincts. They cannot think rational and act logical. They aren't human, them are femoids.

that is why women cant hold [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]positions of [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]power without fucking everything u[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p. [/font][/font][/font]

ovenmitt20 said:
Ok tryna play devil's advocate-- successful businesswomen? Or malala or some shit

They got where they are using their pussy.

Prime example: Successful actresses. Oh no Harvey raped them obviously, its not like they fucked him so they could become movie stars or anything.

Total Imbecile said:
No, its been scientifically proven that women are lower IQ than men

The way women act on their urges without thinking if just animalistic

Ok fair, I'm kinda asking about thoughts on the outliers? Like margaret hamilton? I'm trying to figure it out

Ofc not. Theyr´e primitive individuals just follow their instincts.

God didn't make them intelligent for a reason. They were designed to be the caretakers, and the men to lead.

Total Imbecile said:
They got where they are using their pussy.

Prime example: Successful actresses. Oh no Harvey raped them obviously, its not like they fucked him so they could become movie stars or anything.

Ok ok I watched a documentary that talked about Margaret Hamilton the other day in class? She wrote all the code for apollo 11?

ovenmitt20 said:
Ok fair, I'm kinda asking about thoughts on the outliers? Like margaret hamilton? I'm trying to figure it out

I give credit where credits due, Hamilton, Curie and etc are obviously amazing and higher IQ than most men but remember that these women are outliers. A woman like that is born once every 100 years.

Total Imbecile said:
I give credit where credits due, Hamilton, Curie and etc are obviously amazing and higher IQ than most men but remember that these women are outliers. A woman like that is born once every 100 years.

Ok I was thinking that but there are 2 really smart girls in my multivariable calc class right now and I've just been thinking about it. one of them is in my physics class too and yeah i don't know

Garbage said:
no all important scientific discoveries and inventions are from men if not for us women would still be living in the stone age

margaret hamilton wrote the code for apollo 11? marie curie discovered radioactivity? Idk I've just been thinking a lot about this recently

ovenmitt20 said:
Ok ok I watched a documentary that talked about Margaret Hamilton the other day in class? She wrote all the code for apollo 11?

If thats true than thats amazing, but remember these women are outliers that are so rare thats its really not worth discussing them. 9.9999999999999 times out of 10 any random woman you pick will be lower IQ than 99.99% of the male population

Also what is to say that she didnt use some poor incel to write her the code and then present it as her own? We see that happening now pretty much all the time

Women tend to be very "in the middle" regards to IQ. There aren't a lot of dumb women, but there also aren't a lot of smart women. Men, on the other hand, are more spread out. There's far more "dumb" men and far more "smart" men.

Total Imbecile said:
If thats true than thats amazing, but remember these women are outliers that are so rare thats its really not worth discussing them. 9.9999999999999 times out of 10 any random woman you pick will be lower IQ than 99.99% of the male population

Also what is to say that she didnt use some poor incel to write her the code and then present it as her own? We see that happening now pretty much all the time

my cousin is in engineering and she has a really hard time because men don't take her seriously. shes been really smart even when we were kids im just trying to reconcile all this.

also my calc teacher rn is a woman. i don't really know

Hello fellow incels..

ovenmitt20 said:
Ok I was thinking that but there are 2 really smart girls in my multivariable calc class right now and I've just been thinking about it. one of them is in my physics class too and yeah i don't know

LOL right, they are probably copying some poor incels homework. Multivariable calc isnt even that hard, pretty much any homeless guy knows how to do calc these days

To succeed in school you just have to:

1) put in a lot of work and not be an ugly male

2) or be a girl so you get free extra credit from your professor

They are not. Even the few ones you would see in history that managed few thing could have done nothing without the support of their wealthy high-status husbands. Women as individuals are nothing.

ovenmitt20 said:

margaret hamilton wrote the code for apollo 11? marie curie discovered radioactivity? Idk I've just been thinking a lot about this recently

just lol if you believe this a man wrote the code for apollo 11 hamilton just took credit for it also marie curie didnt discover radioactivity it was her husband pierre who discovered it she was just his sidekick

ovenmitt20 said:
my cousin is in engineering and she has a really hard time because men don't take her seriously. shes been really smart even when we were kids im just trying to reconcile all this.

also my calc teacher rn is a woman. i don't really know

Again, theres a very good reason why men are wary of "smart women". Its because it always turns out that the woman in question is actually piggybacking off of some poor incel males hard work. Your cousin is not smart for succeeding in school btw, schools and unis are extremely gynocentric and women get all sorts of free passes.

Women are more hive mind. Their IQ bell curve is literally tighter than males. Men are both more retarded and more smart than women when looked at on a general level. The only thing men aren't is as average.

AWALT

km107 said:
Hello fellow incels..

I'm incel af don't get me wrong im just wondering abt. the intelligence part
idk i'm just trying to figure my thoughts out whatever

Somewhat, yes, but there are more male geniuses than female.

Garbage said:
just lol if you believe this a man wrote the code for apollo 11 hamilton just took credit for it also marie curie didnt discover radioactivity it was her husband pierre who discovered it she was just his sidekick

Honestly thats pretty much how it went down tbh, Im still ready to give them some benefit of the doubt though given that you see women like them once in a million years.

Total Imbecile said:
Again, theres a very good reason why men are wary of "smart women". Its because it always turns out that the woman in question is actually piggybacking off of some poor incel males hard work. Your cousin is not smart for succeeding in school btw, schools and unis are extremely gynocentric and women get all sorts of free passes.

Ok here's the thing though, I hang out with her a lot b/c we live close and she buys me coffee sometimes and I see her do school work and shes actually really smart and does it all herself? again, I'm not trying to argue I'm just discussing?

Men are thinkers, women are walking wombs for men to inseminate, to create the next great thinker and the next walking womb and so on.

Ok full disclosure the girl in my calc and electromagnetism physics class is really beautiful and she does problems on the board and is in our lab group and helps build the circuits and helps w/ homework in the lab group chat and I think i'm in love shes so nice and smart and beautiful.

ovenmitt20 said:

there are exceptions to every rule, but lots of them probably fucked (nowadays "raped")their way to the top

Total Imbecile said:
Honestly thats pretty much how it went down tbh, Im still ready to give them some benefit of the doubt though given that you see women like them once in a million years.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ok full disclosure the girl in my calc and electromagnetism physics class is really beautiful and she does problems on the board and is in our lab group and helps build the circuits and helps w/ homework in the lab group chat and I think i'm in love shes so nice and smart and beautiful.[/font]

>just asking questions fellow incels? ok? i am incel?

SupremeG said:
Femoids are AI Systems. They act by their retarded emotion and instincts. They cannot think logical and act rational like it's used for us human. They aren't human, them are femoids.

ovenmitt20 said:
Ok here's the thing though, I hang out with her a lot b/c we live close and she buys me coffee sometimes and I see her do school work and shes actually really smart and does it all herself? again, I'm not trying to argue I'm just discussing?

JFL if you are serious right now. She absolutely does NOT do everything herself, are you really this naive to think this or are you from reddit? What is with all this white knighting?

retarded_dumbshit said:
>just asking questions fellow incels? ok? i am incel?

hey fuck you ok so if I ask real questions then im made fun of? my friend told me to come here to talk to people who get the struggle and i can't even ask a fucking question. the idea was to get other peoples opinions on what im thinking about

Total Imbecile said:
JFL if you are serious right now. She absolutely does NOT do everything herself, are you really this naive to think this or are you from reddit? What is with all this white knighting?

i'm not from reddit I'm new here my friend told me to come check this out and I cant even ask a fucking question i dont even know what white knighting is im just trying to ask questions and talk to people who get my situation and i don't understand why everyones coming at me

this is all so fucking stupid i came here b/c he said this was a supportive community and this iis bulshit

Yes, but their ability to easily find a mate makes them more dumb in the long run. Human intelligence really shines during solitary activities since many men are forced to be alone, they devote more time to worthwhile activities ,they tend to be smarter. The easily accepted female usually ends up devoting more time to social activities, which prevents them from developing their brain to the point that men do. I do not think men are inherently smarter than women.

ovenmitt20 said:
hey fuck you ok so if I ask real questions then im made fun of? my friend told me to come here to talk to people who get the struggle and i can't even ask a fucking question. the idea was to get other peoples opinions on what im thinking about

@retarded_dumbshit Drop the hammer boyo, 99% convinced this is either a troll or a woman

blackcel said:
Yes, but their ability to easily find a mate makes them more dumb in the long run. Human intelligence really shines during solitary activities since many men are forced to be alone, they devote more time to worthwhile activities ,they tend to be smarter. The easily accepted female usually ends up devoting more time to social activities, which prevents them from developing their brain to the point that men do.

ok this makes the most sense to me, thank you. I know some rly smart girls and they aren't the social type that are obsessed with fucking guys and going out

ovenmitt20 said:

you already got plenty of responses tbh. and you really cant blame people for assuming youre lying as your account is suspicious and trolls are constantly making new accounts pretending to be incels.

regarding the topic of this thread id say that women can be smart in the same way that men can be smart, its just that men and women have different biological priorities ingrained in our brains and thus most women can't be expected to perform in the same way that most men do when it comes to intellectual achievements.

blackcel said:
Yes, but their ability to easily find a mate makes them more dumb in the long run. Human intelligence really shines during solitary activities since many men are forced to be alone, they devote more time to worthwhile activities ,they tend to be smarter. The easily accepted female usually ends up devoting more time to social activities, which prevents them from developing their brain to the point that men do. I do not think men are inherently smarter than women.

retarded_dumbshit said:
you already got plenty of responses tbh. and you really cant blame people for assuming youre lying as your account is suspicious and trolls are constantly making new accounts pretending to be incels.

regarding the topic of this thread id say that women can be smart in the same way that men can be smart, its just that men and women have different biological priorities ingrained in our brains and thus most women can't be expected to perform in the same way that most men do when it comes to intellectual achievements.

I rly appreciate this response, it makes a lot of sense. idk man I did get answers but I was trying to further engage also? which turned out terrible i guess. i'm just very fucking alone.

Hate to say this, but I have never met a female or male dumber than me (not including mental disabilities).

Both men and women can be either intelligent or dumb.
There are definitely some smart women but I believe the average man has more intellectual potential based on genetics.

Stacies and sluts are usually in the spotlight, but there are indeed women that are incredibly intelligent speaking from personal experience.

ovenmitt20 said:
Ok full disclosure the girl in my calc and electromagnetism physics class is really beautiful and she does problems on the board and is in our lab group and helps build the circuits and helps w/ homework in the lab group chat and I think i'm in love shes so nice and smart and beautiful.

She would rather lick Chad's asshole than date you.

ovenmitt20 said:

fuck off

KyloRen said:
Women tend to be very "in the middle" regards to IQ. There aren't a lot of dumb women, but there also aren't a lot of smart women. Men, on the other hand, are more spread out. There's far more "dumb" men and far more "smart" men.

ropecel said:
Women are more hive mind. Their IQ bell curve is literally tighter than males. Men are both more retarded and more smart than women when looked at on a general level. The only thing men aren't is as average.

AWALT

this tbh

ovenmitt20 said:
blackcel said:
Yes, but their ability to easily find a mate makes them more dumb in the long run. Human intelligence really shines during solitary activities since many men are forced to be alone, they devote more time to worthwhile activities ,they tend to be smarter. The easily accepted female usually ends up devoting more time to social activities, which prevents them from developing their brain to the point that men do.
ok this makes the most sense to me, thank you. I know some rly smart girls and they aren't the social type that are obsessed with fucking guys and going out

This is what you think... I go to an unnamed tech school for "smarties" and while the females meet a baseline relatively high intelligence level, the vast majority are vapid cunts who give no fucks beyond doing mediocre in class and fucking Chad at parties on the weekends. Also you'd think that there are some shy ones that don't do this, but I talked to one femshit who tried to convince me she was an INTJ, yet she still goes and gets railed by Chad pretty fucking often (and I can confirm this).

I think the evidence points to no.