Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female inkwell

no such thing

He's probably gay

Based boyfriend.

Classic 'swap she with he' and suddenly she's a rapist moment :feelshaha:
She keeps bringing up everything else she does and all I want is for her to fuck me regularly
I’ve been trying at this relationship for almost two years. She’s a team player in every aspect but sex. It’s so far in between and he brings up stuff she does for me that isn’t sex. Cleaning the kitchen doesn’t replace my need for sex. We’ve fought about this on and off. She’ll have consistent sex (twice a week for a week). Then it just stops being important. She can be sensual, but she’ll just warm me up and then go to sleep. It’s made me feel miserable and all she says is how selfish I am. I told her that I’ll be leaving once the lease is up. She starts talking about all the good parts of our relationship. She doesn’t take my need for sex important. All I want is for her to work with me. Instead she’s resistant and makes it a me problem.

Based boyfriend.

Classic 'swap she with he' and suddenly she's a rapist moment :feelshaha:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They're such fucking hypocrites. :lasereyes::lasereyes: