Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female “incels”

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
C9A7C9CC 3CB6 4827 A9C8 BDB571E0C715

Is it me or is this the same site that says “this is not a dating site”? I mean many forever alone women sites had to be cancelled because of the “sexual harassment” and too many men asking for a date.

It’s official
Incel = forever alone
Femcel = chad doesn’t want me

Femcel is a joke. They always have options. In their minds if Chad goes to their better looking friend then they are incel.

Femoids have smaller brains than men, """femcels""" are proof of that.

Femcels = Volcels waiting for Chad

They're trolls. Stop giving them attention

why does that femcel have a bull dog as a picture?

supposed to represent how ugly she is?

We should start banning femcel threads make that a new rule there are no femcels they're just male l'arpers!

We should start banning femcel threads make that a new rule there are no femcels they're just male l'arpers!
There are a couple good ones, like the girl who made a thread trying g to match her bro with a femcel and they kept telling him no.

There are a couple good ones, like the girl who made a thread trying g to match her bro with a femcel and they kept telling him no.
Oh, thats right those, yea those are alright,but not these discussions about them asking if they exist or not etc.

The most optimistic theory is that "femcels" are guys larping.
The pessimistic one is that real femoids claim to be incel. And it means that inceldom is turning into an empty trendy social status. All that femoids touch loses meaning.

I don't know any incel that wants a stacy.
Looksmatch is plenty enough.
I don't even care if she's pretty, as long as she's a good person and not overweight.
To all the "femcels" out there: Contact me. I'll date you as long as you aren't overweight. Volcel if you don't!

Incel haters would never gaslight anyone with blatant misinterpretations of what we are saying.
Incel haters would never cherrypick incel's posts to make them look bad.
Incel haters would never infiltrate incel forums to post degenerate shit and then screenshot and post it on incel hater forums.
Incel haters would never refuse to examine the evidence that incels provide for their viewpoints

"""""""""Femcels"""""""""" are useless harpies that need to be a part of EVERYTHING. Vaginas are such soul-sucking succubi that they will go out of their way to feel as they're a part of US.

"""""""""Femcels"""""""""" are useless harpies that need to be a part of EVERYTHING. Vaginas are such soul-sucking succubi that they will go out of their way to feel as they're a part of US.

It's satire. Satirizing lonely virgins on the internet isn't a form of bullying tho.

It's satire. Satirizing lonely virgins on the internet isn't a form of bullying tho.
Part satire along with loads of attention whoring. Females whining about how """lonely""" they are always works for them.

Lol this is just femcel cope. It is well known that foids are hypergamous and 80% of guys have to struggle just to get a landwhale. Femcels cant get away with pulling this shit