Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female incels have it hard too

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-

Aww boo hoo

Screenshot 20200723 104001 Reddit

Last edited:
Of course they have it hard, there just aren't enough Chads to go around.

Male incels: Please, I just want someone to be there for me. My parents don’t care, I have no friends, I am out of a job, and have crippling depression.

Female “incels”: Gigachad didn’t text back and now I have to go on a date with this 7/10 normie.

she'd reject the whole forum

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnaJG1FarE

at least she admits men have it worse

I only watched 4 minutes and tbh her story is like mine and probably many incels here so people commenting about looks and being asked out as a joke
the difference is she's ugly for chad but I'm ugly objectively by every standard so I'm doomed
this is why I don't get why she cares about it, even if chad called her ugly (she herself says people who talked shit about her were chads) she's still attractive for all the other men, like look at her, there's nothing wrong with her and most men would actually prefer that pure trad looks of her over some stacy caked up in makeup who looks like she took 20 miles of dick
maybe it's just a larp

Every single fucking male group or problem has a female copycat who crys about facing the same issue and every single fucking time they receive more help and support.

Fuck this bitch, I seriously hope she gets raped and dies. Inceldom isn't a joke, its not a fad, its not something you decide you have and then cry and make a sob story about it.

No female can be incel, let me repeat this, NO FEMALE CAN BE INCEL. As long as a female has a vagina that can be penetrated, there will be some retarded fuck willing to venture into it. THIS IS NOT THE SAME FOR MEN

This bitch is sad she cannot get a GOOD LOOKING MALE. If she wanted to at any second she could pull up tinder and have 500 guys with top 10% genetics ready to fuck her hole until it bleeds for the second time of the month. But she's the same as an ugly guy right?

Anyone who believes femcels exist is a fucking retard

Last edited:
Every single fucking male group or problem has a female copycat who crys about facing the same issue and every single fucking time they receive more help and support.

Fuck this bitch, I seriously hope she gets raped and dies. Inceldom isn't a joke, its not a fad, its not something you decide you have and then cry and make a sob story about it.

No female can be incel, let me repeat this, NO FEMALE CAN BE INCEL. As long as a female has a vagina that can be penetrated, there will be some retarded fuck willing to venture into it. THIS IS NOT THE SAME FOR MEN

This bitch is sad she cannot get a GOOD LOOKING MALE. If she wanted to at any second she could pull up tinder and have 500 guys with top 10% genetics ready to fuck her hope until it bleeds for the second time of the month. But she's the same as an ugly guy right?

Anyone who believes females exist is a fucking retard
We should gangbang this thot

I think it's not her channel, someone just reuploaded her video and made up that title because later in the video she clearly claims that women can't be incel, even landwhales.

We should gangbang this thot
I am willing to make this bitch a non "femcel" at any moment. So are millions if other sex deprived males. Will she fuck any of them? NO? Why? Because she's nothing but a hole and holes only want one thing.

CHAD

I think it's not her channel, someone just reuploaded her video and made up that title because later in the video she clearly claims that women can't be incel, even landwhales.
Congratulations to her for parroting what we have been saying for years. Wow how brave of her

She must be delusional if she thinks she can't get attention from males.

Not delusional. Just starved of attention.

Foids need attention like humans need water.

1) She wouldn't be willing to show her face widely if she was so ugly and """incel"""

2) Female or Incel, pick one.

She's a high-tier Becky. Seeing her complain about "femceldom" is like seeing a multimillionaire complain that he can't afford a megayacht and has to buy a normal yacht.

This bitch is sad she cannot get a GOOD LOOKING MALE. If she wanted to at any second she could pull up tinder and have 500 guys with top 10% genetics ready to fuck her hole until it bleeds for the second time of the month. But she's the same as an ugly guy right?

She's a high-tier Becky. Seeing her complain about "femceldom" is like seeing a multimillionaire complain that he can't afford a megayacht and has to buy a normal yacht.
Meanwhile were struggling to afford a dinghy

JFL.

Kinda proves that most people don't even know what an Incel is. Seems to me that they don't even know what ugly means.

jfl @BrendioEEE

Gigaterraomegabased brother

Male incels: Please, I just want someone to be there for me. My parents don’t care, I have no friends, I am out of a job, and have crippling depression.

Female “incels”: Gigachad didn’t text back and now I have to go on a date with this 7/10 normie.
This, females think their depression is not getting a message back for a few minutes

Not existing is pretty hard.

did brendio already move in with her?they probably broke up a million years ago kek

This is the foid that Brendio let on the forum?
no idea, but she is the one he is/was in a relationship with.doubt she even sucked his dick once.She is a well know whore on r9k and probably on a million other chans.stories from her being creampied by 40 year old chads to selling nudes.she has it all.

no idea, but she is the one he is/was in a relationship with.doubt she even sucked his dick once.She is a well know whore on r9k and probably on a million other chans.stories from her being creampied by 40 year old chads to selling nudes.she has it all.

Fucking whore, this is why we stamp the slightest trace of any attentionfag femoid from our forum.

The minute one shows up, half the forum starts simping.

Fucking whore, this is why we stamp the slightest trace of any attentionfag femoid from our forum.

The minute one shows up, half the forum starts simping.
if she breathes she a hoe.just because there are 50 living female saints isn't going to stop the fact that most females are total sluts.

:( poor soul

if she breathes she a hoe.just because there are 50 living female saints isn't going to stop the fact that most females are total sluts.

50 is an overstatement

you become based as fuck when you stop larping as a gorila :feelskek:

This is @BrendioEEE's long distance gf or something :feelskek: She's a fucking basket case

Here's her admitting she sent "degenerate shit" (probably nude videos) to catfishman

View: https://imgur.com/a/AIzwl

Wasn't she also sending shit to minjaze?